Watch_Dogs giveaway.

Octagon7711Octagon7711 Chicago, ILMember EpicPosts: 5,964
Get Watch_Dogs for free at Ubisoft from 7 to 13 November.  After a few years of patches it actually runs pretty good on PC now so check it out.

https://freetrial.ubisoft.com/promotions/watch-dogs-1/8/

GIVEAWAY

NOVEMBER 7, 2017 7:00 AM - NOVEMBER 13, 2017 10:00 AM

NOVEMBER 7, 2017 1:00 PM UTC - NOVEMBER 13, 2017 4:00 PM UTC

"Change is the only constant."

MrMelGibson

Comments

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson USAMember EpicPosts: 2,268
    Thanks for the heads up.  
  • PhryPhry OxfordshireMember EpicPosts: 8,984
    If it runs better on PC, then it probably doesn't have Denuvo :p
  • ScotScot UKMember RarePosts: 6,510
    This is like the way they show the first film of a series on TV just before the new one comes out. I assume the broadcaster gets to show those films at a discount. If you own the title I guess this is the same sort of idea.

25 Agrees

You received 25 Agrees. You're posting some good content. Great!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now Doesn't That Make You Feel All Warm And Fuzzy? :P

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Chicago, ILMember EpicPosts: 5,964
    It was a mess on PC at launch now after years of patches it runs pretty good.  Vehicle handling is better, no crash to desktop, runs smoother in general.

But like one streamer said all their games are carbon copies.  Locate tower, activate tower to activate more of map, rinse and repeat.
    Torval

• TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 14,734
    It was a mess on PC at launch now after years of patches it runs pretty good.  Vehicle handling is better, no crash to desktop, runs smoother in general.

But like one streamer said all their games are carbon copies.  Locate tower, activate tower to activate more of map, rinse and repeat.
    That's cool if you like a certain thing. It's similar with Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, and most every series. It's a double edged sword. The same thing can get stale. On the other hand sometimes a series takes a crazy direction leaving me a little bewildered.
    The artist or album content may be offensive or controversial.
    Avatar Artist: The Plugz, The Burning Sensations
    Album: Repo Man Soundtrack
    Featured Tracks: Hombre Secreto [Plugz], Pablo Picasso [Burning Sensations]
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Chicago, ILMember EpicPosts: 5,964
    Torval said:

That's cool if you like a certain thing. It's similar with Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, and most every series. It's a double edged sword. The same thing can get stale. On the other hand sometimes a series takes a crazy direction leaving me a little bewildered.
    That's true, I'm always looking for that mix of something new added to something familiar.