Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mu Legend - Launch Day Impressions - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    Lol Webzen.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• sschruppsschrupp Member UncommonPosts: 684

Darksworm said:

What are [some fairly young] people doing with their hands to make it impossible to play Diablo III with a mouse for more than a few minutes? Lol.

Consider yourself lucky I guess? Various issues like carpal tunnel, repetitive strain injury, and other nerve issues are becoming more and more common place. I'm just one more gamer among many that are unable to enjoy our favorite hobby as much as I used to without severe discomfort.

Mouse clicking games especially I can't handle anymore. I've found that as long as I keep my posture a specific way, holding my arms at a certain angle, and a controller just the right way that I can game for a decent amount of time before pain sets in. Because of that I've had to do almost all gaming on console now instead of PC.
  • berlightberlight Member UncommonPosts: 345
    This game is amazing! I had so much fun yesterday!
    Client patched - Ok I'm ready for action!
    1 hour queue - Ok I'll choose another server!
    Another server have been chosen. Make new character - didn't work
    Made another charc. Laaaaaaaaaag login in!
    Went to sleep. the end.

Beta tester maniac

• Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065
    Tried it and was entertained for the time I played. Will log back in again.
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • Grasshoppa2000Grasshoppa2000 Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Considering how long this has been in development, you would think there would at least be some amazing stuff that elevated the original MU. Instead, it feels awfully generic where the combat in this game is just several degrees north of bland. It is steps above GoE and a heck of a lot less buggy than Devilian but besides that, meh. Simiar to Devilian, lacking in actual diversity of end game content and not much different in re-entry limits to grind for gear and materials. That UI is also a really ugly abomination.

Korean server population in the dumps not even an year in. Webzen KR did the same thing with the initial player spike; add a bunch of servers. Now you have four servers with low population hoping for a merge to one megaserver. Lets see how long the global population lasts in the 3 regions. Feel really sorry for the SEA server people since they will feel the population loss earlier. Webzen still plans to launch a localized Japanese client and region server in the near future.
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,905
    I played it to level 15 and had no interest to return the next day.  I've uninstalled and will look into where it's at sometime in 2018.  I got really bad Devilian vibes and finding out you could buy power for shop currency didn't help.
  • MrG8MrG8 Member UncommonPosts: 111
    Love it. Played MU Online back in the days.. and this one is more enjoyable than any other game in the gengre like D2 , POE etc. Cant wait to play it more!
  • hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    ok, i reach lv 65 (95k)now so i can say some little things: it's full of bots, cheaters afk and macro players.
    the mu legend forum is a must to see about this!
    and yes, it's p2w... looking for the next game right now (but i've got few hours of pleasure so try it for free but dont spend a buck here!)
    o/
  • TazdragoTazdrago Member UncommonPosts: 44
    Lets face it, it's nothing more than a really bad copy of Diablo 3..
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Having a blast with it. Love the Art Style. 
  • BloodDiimondBloodDiimond Member UncommonPosts: 26
    Beat the game in like 3 days. It was fun for that amount of time but now that I've played and beaten the last dungeon solo with fricking blue and green gear, there isn't any point to keep going :( They should have waited till they had the PvP set up before releasing it. At least then there would be a 'point' in the endless Mythic gear grind :/