Autumn Comes to Life is Feudal MMO - Life is Feudal Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 1,675
edited November 7 in Videos Discussion

imageAutumn Comes to Life is Feudal MMO - Life is Feudal Videos - MMORPG.com

It's not too long until Winter arrives, but for now, the denizens of the lands of Life is Feudal: MMO are enjoying the last days of Autumn, and in today's new trailer, you can enjoy a first-hand look at the change of seasons in-game. Watch as the landscape changes to a more autumnal palette, and animals begin foraging the land for food to store up for the winter.

Read the full story here

Comments

• JakdstripperJakdstripper British Columbia, CanadaMember UncommonPosts: 2,272
    to be honest i was expecting more bear....
  • winghaven1winghaven1 HafnarfjörðurMember RarePosts: 586
    The Play Now link is broken for this video game. It needs a update I believe.
  • AmatheAmathe Miami, FLMember RarePosts: 2,952

to be honest i was expecting more bear....

And more cowbell.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Riverside, RIMember RarePosts: 3,576
    Looks great!

Played: AA, AC1, AC2, Aion, AO, AoC, CO, CoX, DAoC, DCUO, DN, EVE, EQ1, EQ2,
    ESO, FE, FFXI, FFXIV, FF, GW1, GW2, Istaria, L2, LoTRO, MO, MxO, NW, Rift, RoE,
    Ryzom, SB, SWG, SWTOR, TERA, TSW, WAR, WoW, WURM...

• KyleranKyleran Paradise City, FLMember LegendaryPosts: 26,652
    A pretty game, but appears to be focused too heavily on crafting for my tastes.

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

On hiatus from EVE Online since Dec 2016 - CCP continues to wander aimlessly

In my day MMORPG's were so hard we fought our way through dungeons in the snow, uphill both ways.

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™
    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• NikaasNikaas RuseMember UncommonPosts: 125
    The winter is coming