Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Epic fun detected: Welcome to Blizzard World - Overwatch Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageEpic fun detected: Welcome to Blizzard World - Overwatch Videos - MMORPG.com

See your favorite gaming memories come to life in Overwatch’s new hybrid map as you attack and defend the payload across Azeroth, Tristram, the Koprulu Sector, and beyond! This is a new map coming soon to Overwatch!

Read the full story here

Comments

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    That's the most awesome map idea ever.
    SBFord

• SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    Really awesome.
    SBFord
  • jgDuffayjgDuffay Member UncommonPosts: 237
    haha when they announced this map i was thinking they were announcing a real theme park at first ! .. xD
    SBFordjazz.be
  • LeiHngWeiLeiHngWei Member UncommonPosts: 67

jgDuffay said:

haha when they announced this map i was thinking they were announcing a real theme park at first ! .. xD

I'm sure Blizzard World was inspired by Joyland, a Chinese theme park "inspired" by WoW. ;-)
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Maybe no tools for users because they are afraid of what happens if users produce better PLAYABLE maps.
    This not the type of game for COOL,it is all about design for the pvp game play.Yes you can have COOL if the design also is great for the pvp,top me this is simply going for the cool look.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• jazz.bejazz.be Member UncommonPosts: 962
    You have to agree this is a strange decision though.