Battle for Azeroth Cinematic Trailer - World of Warcraft Videos - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member EpicPosts: 3,596
    Please tell me the nightborne can at least wear shoes....
  • TokkenTokken Portland, ORMember UncommonPosts: 1,561
    edited November 4
    didn't see any Panda's in the trailer........ hopefully they moved to another world. lol sorry, can't help it. They never should have added those dam panda's to the game. Ruins the game for me.
    Post edited by Tokken on
    IselinIceAgeMrMelGibson
    Warriors are like steel, when you lose your temper you lose your worth.
  • klash2defklash2def Member RarePosts: 852
    wOw is trying to make the boy king a Paladin? His father was a warrior.. it seems to me in the trailer he is a Holy Pally.. not man enough to carry that Shield like the rest of us eh.. 

    In other news cool trailer but I wonder what made them finally agree to do legacy servers and also the Ally vs Horde thing sounds cool but I see it getting old quick once people realize its not really new they just present it differently..

    Hope its more to it than just a "blizz version of ESO PVP" thing which is what I'm getting from the way they explained it. 


    Angry Chicken
    USMC 2nd Mar Div/RCT 2/2nd LAR (Veteran)
    Music Supervisor
  • IselinIselin Vancouver, BCMember LegendaryPosts: 10,152
    klash2def said:

    Hope its more to it than just a "blizz version of ESO PVP" thing which is what I'm getting from the way they explained it. 


    If that's all it is, it would still be 10 times better than the current PVP. They need persistent ongoing fights just for the hell of it because it's fun instead of their patented PVP as a sports match crap.
    Ah, you've been with the professors and they've all liked your looks
    With great lawyers you have discussed lepers and crooks
    You've been through all of F. Scott Fitzgerald's books
    You're very well-read, it's well-known
    But something is happening here and you don't know what it is
    Do you, Mr. Jones?
  • sayuusayuu glendale, AZMember RarePosts: 557
    SBFord said:
    Gotta say that Sylvanas going all banshee and screaming "FOR THE HORDE" trounced Anduin's mass rez all holy light for the Alliance trash. :D

    Also..last I heard, Anduin was a weak, sickly 18-year-old who'd had every bone in his body broken and would have to walk on crutches the rest of his life. Now he's wearing full plate and sword fighting as well as Varian? OOOOOOkkkkkk....

    I know that this site is just a mouthpiece for the Horde agenda, but you could at least hide it a lil better. . . ;)
    IselinMrMelGibson
  • observerobserver Member RarePosts: 3,675
    The trailer was good. It's too bad the community and devs treated the WoW races as comedic jokes (especially gnomes & tauren) though. I just can't take them seriously. It's kind of like how Peter Jackson made Hobbits and Dwarves (especially Gimli) the butt-end of jokes. There should've been a more serious tone in WoW.
  • IceAgeIceAge SomeWhere In .. RomaniaMember RarePosts: 1,683
    In this post , I see the same negative and complains comments when Legion was first announced. And for me, Legion is the best expansion after BC.

    Now , I hope the history will repeat itself here, because I love what I see about BfA, especially the open world PvP.

    It seems they are combining Vanilla, BC and Legion into one expansion.

    FOR THE ...wait! I was about to say Alliance, but then .. I just made my very first Horde char ever, few days ago .

    Hm ..
    MrMelGibson

    Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

  • IselinIselin Vancouver, BCMember LegendaryPosts: 10,152
    IceAge said:
    In this post , I see the same negative and complains comments when Legion was first announced. And for me, Legion is the best expansion after BC.

    Now , I hope the history will repeat itself here, because I love what I see about BfA, especially the open world PvP.

    It seems they are combining Vanilla, BC and Legion into one expansion.

    FOR THE ...wait! I was about to say Alliance, but then .. I just made my very first Horde char ever, few days ago .

    Hm ..
    Frigging traitor.
    MrMelGibson
    Ah, you've been with the professors and they've all liked your looks
    With great lawyers you have discussed lepers and crooks
    You've been through all of F. Scott Fitzgerald's books
    You're very well-read, it's well-known
    But something is happening here and you don't know what it is
    Do you, Mr. Jones?
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus LondonMember RarePosts: 1,267
    Iselin said:
    IceAge said:
    In this post , I see the same negative and complains comments when Legion was first announced. And for me, Legion is the best expansion after BC.

    Now , I hope the history will repeat itself here, because I love what I see about BfA, especially the open world PvP.

    It seems they are combining Vanilla, BC and Legion into one expansion.

    FOR THE ...wait! I was about to say Alliance, but then .. I just made my very first Horde char ever, few days ago .

    Hm ..
    Frigging traitor.
    It's one of those moments when you realized you took a very wrong turn into a very wrong neighborhood.

    Get him boys and take his head to @SBFORD, she likes her alliance in the morning. 
    Have you ever noticed that their stuff is shit and your shit is stuff?
  • BruceYeeBruceYee Member RarePosts: 1,043
    The idea that when there are no threats to Azeroth all horde and alliance do is fight each other is extremely lazy writing and makes the fictional denizens of Azeroth seem like complete imbeciles. The trailer was visually beautiful but the reason for conflict is idiotic imo. The alliance is still mad that horde had to retreat on broken shore cause both sides greatly underestimated the invasion force. No horde ever thought they should bring up to alliance that Thrall was on the ground and Vol'gin was impaled so they had no choice to leave or they all would've died? They have best selling authors on their payroll yet they write these junk story lines that I hoped would end with Legion but are apparently going to continue in the next expansion. Not going to buy the next expac but will play vanilla server.
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson USAMember EpicPosts: 2,268
    BruceYee said:
    The idea that when there are no threats to Azeroth all horde and alliance do is fight each other is extremely lazy writing and makes the fictional denizens of Azeroth seem like complete imbeciles. The trailer was visually beautiful but the reason for conflict is idiotic imo. The alliance is still mad that horde had to retreat on broken shore cause both sides greatly underestimated the invasion force. No horde ever thought they should bring up to alliance that Thrall was on the ground and Vol'gin was impaled so they had no choice to leave or they all would've died? They have best selling authors on their payroll yet they write these junk story lines that I hoped would end with Legion but are apparently going to continue in the next expansion. Not going to buy the next expac but will play vanilla server.
    What if you have to buy the new expansion in order to have access to legacy servers?  
    BruceYee
  • NitemareMMONitemareMMO SloveniaMember UncommonPosts: 186
    Plz nerf that AOE rezz it soooo OP.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member EpicPosts: 3,596
    edited November 4
    BruceYee said:
    The idea that when there are no threats to Azeroth all horde and alliance do is fight each other is extremely lazy writing and makes the fictional denizens of Azeroth seem like complete imbeciles. The trailer was visually beautiful but the reason for conflict is idiotic imo. The alliance is still mad that horde had to retreat on broken shore cause both sides greatly underestimated the invasion force. No horde ever thought they should bring up to alliance that Thrall was on the ground and Vol'gin was impaled so they had no choice to leave or they all would've died? They have best selling authors on their payroll yet they write these junk story lines that I hoped would end with Legion but are apparently going to continue in the next expansion. Not going to buy the next expac but will play vanilla server.
    What if you have to buy the new expansion in order to have access to legacy servers?  
    Given how much money people made and probably will continue to make in the game, I'd say there wont be any qualms with that. Playing something you hate in a week's time to enjoy something you want for about a month is a small price to play in terms of if they wanted to play for "free" or not. I'll probably still pre-order the expansion just for the story since I have nothing else to really spend blizzard balance on and then play classic to try it out.
    Post edited by Albatroes on
  • GkarrGkarr New Berlin, WIMember UncommonPosts: 41
    I don't play WOW, but that was one badass trailer.
    Ghavrigg
  • CrookidCrookid Member CommonPosts: 1
    I think it's hysterical that all the people bad mouthing the game and the expansion coming don't play WoW anymore.

    You people seriously need to get a clue. The game is in an amazing place right now. Raids are ridiculously difficult (at a mythic level) and there is more content than anyone knows what to do with. Next expansion will be streamlined even more.

    Blizzard has gotten the development cycle and mechanic implementation pipeline down PAT. Now with the engine additions that allow them to add customization to current races and implement new races easier -- WoW will finally have a lot more character uniqueness. I am beyond excited and you should be too.
  • Dr_BinksDr_Binks Alachua, FLMember UncommonPosts: 161
    Now if they only made the game look that good!!
  • DarkswormDarksworm Member UncommonPosts: 471


    So unlock the subraces and sludge thru the same garbage again, or pay to boost the subrace or race change to it. Nice idea blizzard. Many suckers will fall for this tripe.



    Nothing worth resubbing for.



    You need the expansion to get access to the sub races, and the expansion comes with a free level 110 Boost...

    You sound incredibly ignorant.
  • DarkswormDarksworm Member UncommonPosts: 471

    Dr_Binks said:

    Now if they only made the game look that good!!



    If it did, it would have BDO-level system requirements, which means that 25% of their players mind as well uninstall the game right now and go find something else to play.

    Graphics hoes don't understand how terrible high system requirements can be for an MMORPG game - a genre which is beholden to decent player populations to maintain viability (without a lot of people, it's a worse experience than playing Dragon Age: Inquisition - this is why people refer to MMOs with low player populations as "Dead" or "Dying").
  • AvarixAvarix Chicago, ILMember UncommonPosts: 586
    Sovrath said:


    i got chills by watching this. It was amazing.



    It really was very good.

    Can someone explain to me why a Night Elf is fighting for the Horde? or is she not a night Elf? Or is there some storied reason that happened.

    Also that Paladin guy kind of looked like Brad Pitt.
    If you're talking about Sylvanas, the leading elf, she's not a Night Elf. She's actually Undead. She was a High Elf/Blood Elf. She fought against Arthas the Lich King, she lost, and he killed her. After defeating her he brought her back as a Banshee. She was his slave for a long time. Eventually she broke free and now she leads the Horde.
Sign In or Register to comment.