Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Soulbound Studios post "Details about a la carte items."

TekkonTekkon Member UncommonPosts: 27
After announcing upcoming changes to the store Soulbound Studios recieved mixed reactions. A lot of people reacted in affect, as it often happens when changes are announced. The developers of Chronicles of Elyria have now posted the details on these changes and the community's reaction is mostly positive.

Quotes from the forum.

Beautiful update thank you for giving us what we asked! The thing about donating to the International Association for Suicide Prevention is a wonderful idea. Thank you Soulbound

Awsome! Thank you.Caspian!

"For every purchase of the "Headstone Name & Message" a la carte item, Soulbound Studios will donate $25 (50%) to the International Association for Suicide Prevention."

Amazing! Never expected you guys to do this, just incredible.

Fantastic news thank you for releasing the information promptly. I am so excited to get into the shop, probably after Christmas. Thank you for being transparent and straightforward.

I'm guessing these a la carte items have nothing to do with the ones we'll eventually be able to buy off the EP store?

Or are they launching with said EP store in November? Cause that'd actually pretty cool.

Reading down the post I was put off the prices of the UGC at first. But now I'm definitely considering the headstone. Kudos to you guys.

Thanks for giving us this information so quickly. Great info and reasonable pricing.

Man it's going to be a difficult choice with the Alpha. I'm at Beta I right now with my Settler package

If that Alpha 1 becomes playable within the next 6 months I might just end up working some overtime to get in!

-----------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what are your thoughts?  Pro? Con?  Post them below!

Slapshot1188

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,984
    Already being discussed here:
    http://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/comment/7240983/
    Where you already posted the same info... 
    Tekkon

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• TekkonTekkon Member UncommonPosts: 27
    edited November 2017
    Already being discussed here:
    http://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/comment/7240983/
    Where you already posted the same info... 
    Different topic. Your post is on the announcement about changes to the store. All my quotes in that thread is on that topic. This post is about the "Details about à la carte". All the quotes here is from that post.
    Slapshot1188