Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A New Era Begins Today - SPONSORED - Conquer Online - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited October 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageA New Era Begins Today - SPONSORED - Conquer Online - MMORPG.com

Conquer Online News - It's a new day in many respects for Conquer Online. The venerable game is squarely in the middle of its second decade of life, but that's not stopping developers from bringing it up to today's graphics standards. With today's update, Conquer Online gets a visual facelift in its characters and maps. In addition, balance has been tweaked to provide a better experience for players. To celebrate, the dev team has a number of events planned. It's a great time to revisit an old friend.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited October 2017
    Even though this game is very old, its visuals always appealed to me. Too bad it was point and click only. As a result, for its lack of WASD, it never interested me.
    Keldor837ciely

• ScellowScellow Member RarePosts: 398

Even though this game is very old, its visuals always appealed to me. Too bad it was point and click only. As a result, for its lack of WASD, it never interested me.

It is not the usual point'n'click tab target gameplay, no, it is more unique, you click to jump, and you aim your skills (most of them) , it is fast paced

Even if it became p2w, give it a try, it was my first MMO, i played for over 6 years, had lot of fun
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Scellow said:

It is not the usual point'n'click tab target gameplay, no, it is more unique, you click to jump, and you aim your skills (most of them) , it is fast paced

Even if it became p2w, give it a try, it was my first MMO, i played for over 6 years, had lot of fun
    tried it many years ago and not being able to move with WASD put me off completely. When i buy a tablet i will try the mobile version i can play with a stylus. Playing almost exclusively with the mouse(specially for movement) is not very enjoyable for me personally.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    2 minutes and i was out of game,it is very dated,very small characters,low poly,stupid sounds like when
    Ninja jumping..auto pathing..it turned me off instantly.Yellow markers over npc heads,extremely easy hand holding questing, sigh.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• cielyciely Member UncommonPosts: 124
    idk how this visual appeals to you it's just a generic browser garbage that forces you to download it lol.
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    If you can't find a better game to play than this one, you have not looked very hard.
    [Deleted User]ciely
  • kjempffkjempff Member RarePosts: 1,759
    I played Conquer Online in its early days(years). Back then the eastern style online games were not common and so I found it kind of exotic and interesting because it was different; now it is almost the opposite for me where the mentality of eastern style games has worn me out.
    No idea how much it has changed but it was highly rng and grind based, and that will put off modern insta-gratification players (personally I love grind and rng). Anyways, I had fun for a few months back then (it was a different time), and how this version holds up today and with so many other games to pick from I don't know.