Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hack & Slash a Jack O'Lantern for This Year's Carving Contest - Diablo 3 - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited October 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageHack & Slash a Jack O'Lantern for This Year's Carving Contest - Diablo 3 - MMORPG.com

Diablo 3 News - The Diablo 3 team just sent out an update that the annual Blizzard Pumpkin Carving Contest is underway. Fans are invited to "unleash your magical axes, psi blades, sharpened claws and other creative cutlery to carve up Blizzard-themed Jack O'Lanterns". Five winners will be chosen to receive $60 in Blizzard Balance to use however they choose in the Blizzard Shop.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• tmanrocks999tmanrocks999 Member UncommonPosts: 10
    60 dollars. blizzard digging deep into those pockets. Kappa
  • immoralthangimmoralthang Member RarePosts: 300
    So Diablo 3 is basically in maintenance mode. What a shame. I’d gladly pay for a new expansion.
    beebop500
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    So Diablo 3 is basically in maintenance mode. What a shame. I’d gladly pay for a new expansion.
    Me too. Sadly, we're not going to get any news at Blizzcon this year. Let's hope next year. 
    beebop500

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• beebop500beebop500 Member UncommonPosts: 217

Unfortunately, it has been in maintenance mode for some time. Over the past year-plus, the current "developer" team has just done nothing to improve things at all. It's sad, really, after several years of being out now, that this is the state of D3 we are left with. Methinks we are all waiting around for some sort of D4 announcement because there's no saving the dumpster fire D3 has become.
    "We are all as God made us, and many of us much worse." - Don Quixote
  • CygiCygi Member RarePosts: 257
    Blizzard's paradox:
    > keeping the game in maintenance mode for some time
    > didn't want to apply an offline mode

I want some D3 mods, damn it!