Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The 10 Greatest MMORPG Heroes of All Time - The List - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    Fabulous loved Vol'jin. I do like this list. 

ROFL at Fippy.
    Tsiya
    Chamber of Chains
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    DMKano said:
    The players are the heroes - these are some lore dolts that i have never seen do anything heroic in actual game.

If these were real heroes why arent they defeating in-game raids and end game content?

Or did a 1000+ hour grind for gear?

heroes me arse
    Kano's capacity for imagination me arse ;)
    Aalamr

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• zenomexzenomex Member UncommonPosts: 242
    Here's a big middlefinger for dividing a post into multiple pages for extra clicks. I thought this wasn't a russian scam copypaste website
    Cazriel
  • aCi11i3saCi11i3s Member UncommonPosts: 54
    This list is fine since Thrall is #1. Hildebrand? that one must of been an inside joke. As good as the story is in FFXIV, he is probably the most annoying character in the games franchise history. With his head all stuck in the sand. And Rytlock? lol...yes I figured he was coming, but (no spoilers) Balthazar? You did say 'hero' not 'screwup' right. lol. jk...love me some Rytlock