Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seasonal Event | Overwatch Halloween Terror 2017 - Overwatch Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageSeasonal Event | Overwatch Halloween Terror 2017 - Overwatch Videos - MMORPG.com

Overwatch has been updated to mark the return of the annual Halloween event. Called Overwatch Halloween Terror, the event runs from today through November 1st and is packed with tricks and treats for all. You'll find new skins for many characters including Ana and Symmetra and the usual sprays, icons and more.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TintagilTintagil Member UncommonPosts: 214
    edited October 2017
    I'm going insane trying to get Zen's Cthulhu skin.
    BruceYee
  • BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    Totally 80's Zarya is my favorite this year. Wish they would add at least one non eastern inspired Mei costume sometime in the future.
  • XiaokiXiaoki Member EpicPosts: 3,823

BruceYee said:

Totally 80's Zarya is my favorite this year. Wish they would add at least one non eastern inspired Mei costume sometime in the future.

Bee keeper Mei from the Anniversary event
  • CoatedCoated Member UncommonPosts: 507
    They finally added a skin for Sym that I like. Dragon Skin may be one of my favs.
  • Leon1eLeon1e Member UncommonPosts: 791
    Event's awesome. My squad and I conquered the PvE event then went on to destroy the competitive scene. Pretty fucking cool. Haven't had so much fun in Overwatch in awhile.