Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Junkrat aka Jamison Fawkes Spotlight & Hallow's End Event - Heroes of the Storm Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageJunkrat aka Jamison Fawkes Spotlight & Hallow's End Event - Heroes of the Storm Videos - MMORPG.com

Overwatch's Junkrat is a demolitionist ranged assassin and will be heading to the Nexus very soon. This spotlight video gives a look at Junkrat's abilities including his ultimates, "Rip-Tire" and "Rocket Ride", the latter of which is something totally new to our favorite Aussie.

Read the full story here

Comments

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    Finally!

My favorite hero in Overwatch. Will be playing the shit out of him in HoTs too :)
    SBFord

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• alivenaliven Member UncommonPosts: 346
    Sooo a Ziggs?
  • XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    edited October 2017

aliven said:

Sooo a Ziggs?

Honestly I doubt that Blizzard modeled Junkrat for Overwatch after Ziggs, but I suppose it's not entirely impossible.

Either way still looks like a really fun hero, though I'm definitely certain that most people won't be able to do proper damage with him :)

Now I just want Reinhardt, Zenyatta, Mcree, Pharah and Solider and I'll have all my favorite OW heroes in HotS(asking for a bit too much right?).
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

aliven said:

Sooo a Ziggs?

Honestly I doubt that Blizzard modeled Junkrat for Overwatch after Ziggs, but I suppose it's not entirely impossible.

Either way still looks like a really fun hero, though I'm definitely certain that most people won't be able to do proper damage with him :)

Now I just want Reinhardt, Zenyatta, Mcree, Pharah and Solider and I'll have all my favorite OW heroes in HotS(asking for a bit too much right?).

YES Mcree !!

I think he will be a very welcome hero into Nexus !

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    edited October 2017

aliven said:

Sooo a Ziggs?

I'm wonder how they will pull off Rein & Zen without adding more op shields and invulnerability skills. The game has waaay too many of those already.
    Xingbairong