Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elite Dangerous Beyond - If the Thargoids Don't Get Us, 2018 Looks Incredible - Elite: Dangerous Vid

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageElite Dangerous Beyond - If the Thargoids Don't Get Us, 2018 Looks Incredible - Elite: Dangerous Videos - MMORPG.com

Players in Elite Dangerous are facing an almighty alien threat right now. While the rest of us bask in the relative safety of Earth, the combined commanders of the Alliance and Federation are sizing up an impending Thargoid threat. The launch of the Horizon’s update brought a whole host of new content to Frontiers headline title, and there’s even more to come in 2018.

Read the full story here

Comments

• VoidfarerVoidfarer Member UncommonPosts: 178
    I'll say it again...Braben is a genius and so are his team!!
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    Great game, which i like.

But future options severely limited by the peer-to-peer network structure. This will bite them in the backside time and time again in the years to come. Especially when it comes around to walking around with your avatar instead of having a ship as an avatar (with a nicely created commander "glued" to his seat).

In this game you are NOT the hero. You are Joe Nobody. You are not being led around along a golden line, being spoon fed the story. I love it. The game is what you make of it.

Have fun
    Voidfarerandredoc
  • VenidicioVenidicio Member UncommonPosts: 5
    I love the rapid game developments from this team.
    Thank you for implementing VR to the game!