Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clockwork City Coming to PC/Mac on October 23rd, PS4/XB1 on November 7th - Elder Scrolls Online News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited October 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageClockwork City Coming to PC/Mac on October 23rd, PS4/XB1 on November 7th - Elder Scrolls Online News

If you've been waiting for the latest DLC for The Elder Scrolls Online, your time is almost at hand. Clockwork City will be released on PC and Mac on October 23rd and for PlayStation 4 and XBox One on November 7th. The DLC is part of the ESO Plus package or available for 2000 Crowns in the Crown Shop.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    GOOD GOD, that’s a day before Destiny 2... a week before Mario! The madness!?!
    [Deleted User]

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    GOOD GOD, that’s a day before Destiny 2... a week before Mario! The madness!?!
    Good thing you're not married and you don't have kids so you can play 24/7. 

Wait a minute... That's me! :tongue:
    [Deleted User]Sovrath
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Assassin’s Creed too... jeeze.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.