I've had this warning tag since May......

2»

Comments

• RaquisRaquis hartenbosMember UncommonPosts: 775
    I have had a medium warning for months now cause i posted a video about johnny Debb that shows what a satanist he is.
    MrMelGibson
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member RarePosts: 1,722
    Yeah, I've had Mild for weeks.  No idea what it's even for.
  • DMKanoDMKano Gamercentral, AKMember LegendaryPosts: 16,694
    On mobile it shows the reason why when you go to account

On my PC - it doesn't show up at all heh
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Nashville, TNMember EpicPosts: 2,433
    Your general lack of cleanliness is my guess.

I always though I got mine for being French, which is understandable, but it seems it had to do with some comments I made regarding nariusseldon and some spotty logic he was using.  Which...  is also understandable, I guess. :D
    Kyleran

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Nashville, TNMember EpicPosts: 2,433
    DMKano said:
    Those less spicy people are probably wondering what we're talking about - 

"Less spicy" :D

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus LondonMember RarePosts: 1,113
    Your general lack of cleanliness is my guess.

I always though I got mine for being French, which is understandable, but it seems it had to do with some comments I made regarding nariusseldon and some spotty logic he was using.  Which...  is also understandable, I guess. :D
    So still, for being French.
    MadFrenchieMrMelGibsonKyleran
    I am a piece of carbon with a soul, wondering where I got it from. 
    - Drunken Mozart in the Desert
  • ThebeastttThebeasttt Grah, ALMember RarePosts: 1,038
    Over the years this sites moderation system has gone from bad to worse. People will get instantly mod'd for crapping on GW2 but not WoW, etc. Often whether you are an "internet threat" or not is based 100% on which games mods happen to love.
    Kyleran
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member RarePosts: 2,287
    Over the years this sites moderation system has gone from bad to worse. People will get instantly mod'd for crapping on GW2 but not WoW, etc. Often whether you are an "internet threat" or not is based 100% on which games mods happen to love.
    Well I kinda like the warning thing being there, although I was totally confused and didn't know where the warning was because it doesn't go to the in-box like it used to it goes to a Notifications thing under the profile.

And yeah real trolls don't care if they get banned or not they just keep making account after account different IP address each time.

The warning system here could use some improvements though like to allow a user to click the warning tag and see what they did wrong would be awesome <3.
    MrMelGibson
  • RhoklawRhoklaw Ft. Bliss, TXMember EpicPosts: 5,165
    Well, in all fairness, I crap on a lot of games, but I usually give a reason along with said insult.
    Kyleran

• DragnelusDragnelus UtrechtMember RarePosts: 1,874
    I'm mild flavored:

Only putted a wild west ball of dust (gif) into this http://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/comment/7210027/#Comment_7210027
    (No Man's Sky - Tips For Starting Out) and someone went:

MadFrenchieTheScavenger

DO NOT PRAY! If you pray, your hands will close together. You will not be able to fight!​​