Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats a good class to be? thats good all around?

SiveriaSiveria Member UncommonPosts: 1,419
Whats a good class to be that is good all around for pve and pvp and also for the raiding aspect.

Being a pessimist is a win-win pattern of thinking. If you're a pessimist (I'll admit that I am!) you're either:

A. Proven right (if something bad happens)

or

B. Pleasantly surprised (if something good happens)

Either way, you can't lose! Try it out sometime!

Comments

• MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362
    I love the gunslinger
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited October 2017
    Well right now, Warlocks (ranged dps/support) are pretty sought after and its pretty lax to gear in comparison to other classes, but it really depends on what kind of gameplay and roles you tend to play in mmorpgs. Gunner (ranged dps) is probably the easiest to play atm, but a lot of people have mixed feelings about it in pvp. Summoner (ranged dps) is pretty good in everything cause it has a pet that can be pretty helpful with its taunt in pve and pretty annoying for players to deal with in pvp if you know what you're doing and know which traits to pick etc.
  • ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    I haven't played in well over a year, but at that time the game was seriously p2w. I did however like the game and enjoyed it. It had some glaring flaws but what game doesn't right? Anyways have fun.

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited October 2017
    I haven't played in well over a year, but at that time the game was seriously p2w. I did however like the game and enjoyed it. It had some glaring flaws but what game doesn't right? Anyways have fun.
    Well one of the "glaring flaws" is that is horribly optimized and you'll noticed a huge amount of hitching and stuttering regardless of your specs/ping/etc, but honestly, it seems pretty common and most NCSoft titles (to me at least). Right now is the best time to level though since there's a bonus exp event going on until the 18th plus you'll get a lot of free items atm that greatly help your character as well as some free cosmetics. You only need to do the yellow quests to hit 50 and you should do the tower of memory daily quest since it gives items for the event that is currently going on. I'd recommend saving your memory bells to get the gem that cost 120 of them since you can only get gems either through events or flash sales in the cash shop that are upgradeable (yeah the p2w is serious but honestly you'll only notice it in 6v6 battlegrounds, which unfortunately you'll need to do if you want to complete your weekly reward).
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    I have a Warlock and found it enjoyable.  

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey