Star Citizen - Alpha 3.0 out to Evocati player testers

135678

Comments

  • bwwianakievbwwianakiev Member UncommonPosts: 23
    rodarin said:
    Erillion said:
    >>>
    But in the 'real' world I doubt what the avocados have has changes big enough to warrant a new number (as meaningless as they are).
    >>>

    You COULD read the patch notes  ;-)


    Have fun

    are they patch notes for what they actually put into the testers hands or generic patch notes CLAIMING what 3.0 is allegedly going to be?
    You are crazy toxic. I don't understand how you can have so much hate in your heart that you refuse to see fact. Everything on that list... is the build that is currently playable by the Evocati.
    GdemamiBananaSoupFrodoFragins
  • OrinoriOrinori Member UncommonPosts: 73
    Talonsin said:

    I have always found it odd that the big fans of this game refuse to acknowledge this game started development back in 2011.  We are technically 6 years into development with 3 whole moons "coming soon", about 16 playable missions and a FPS that is fairly bare bones. 

    Wait what? I thought it was started back in 2004? Ah well, who cares. I must get back to enjoying life for a while. 

    Keep up with the SC hate campaign guys, I really am starting to feel you are getting places, you will sink it soon I am sure and in no way have helped raise its profile in anyway!
    Gdemami
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 7,956
    Talonsin said:
    Erillion said:
    Kane72 said:
    Surely technology, trends, patience etc will all have moved on by the time this game gets released?  I cannot think of anything more painful.
    Anything more "painful" than a game taking a typical amount of time in development ? And technology evolving during this time, which is normal.

    Games of this type typically take between 5 and 7 years development time (there was a famous picture in many threads here that listed typical development times). The Kickstarter campaign was in Oct/Nov 2012, now its Oct. 2017.

    Personally i do not feel "pain" when considering those facts.  You do ?


    Have fun
    Ah, 'Facts'.  I can find the quotes where Roberts and crew claimed a year's worth of development already done, around the time of the Kickstarter.  Want to dispute that?   As always, the time 'in development' is somewhat amorphous, depending on whether the scribe wants to expand or contract the numbers.   

    Since six years in development would kinda look bad now, you use the Kickstarter date here, and ignore the previous claims of the developers.  'Cause those developers would never lie or make empty, vainglorious claims.....right?

    Hey, at least some version of 3.0 is out, so you folks awash in community fealty can feel good.  It is a testament to those 400 folks working to pull out something successful, despite the dead weight of certain portions of the upper management.
    Found a some for you:

    10-10-2012 https://www.engadget.com/2012/10/10/chris-roberts-new-game-is-star-citizen/
     "Star Citizen has been in development on PC for a year now, and promises several components Roberts' games are known for, notably a detailed world, "sophisticated story," and "visceral, heart-pounding space combat."


    From the wiki:
    "In 2011, Chris Roberts founded Cloud Imperium Games, together with his business partner and long-time international media attorney Ortwin Freyermuth"


    10-11-2012 http://techland.time.com/2012/10/11/chris-roberts-star-citizen-looks-like-a-space-sim-from-the-distant-future/
    "This is just Chris Roberts with his new studio, the one you probably didn’t realize he formed last year, named Cloud Imperium Games"


    I have always found it odd that the big fans of this game refuse to acknowledge this game started development back in 2011.  We are technically 6 years into development with 3 whole moons "coming soon", about 16 playable missions and a FPS that is fairly bare bones. 

    HI Max!
    If you quote, you should read your quotes. We have been over these links about a dozen times over the last years and they are NOT getting more correct by repeating them.


    Link 1 ... it is NOT Chris Roberts that claims that SC is in development for a year. It is the author of the article. And he is wrong. See below.

    Link2:
    CIG was founded in April 2012.
    "....Cloud Imperium Games Corporation and its subsidiary Roberts Space Industries Corp. were founded in April 2012 by renowned game developer Chris Roberts (Wing Commander, Freelancer, Privateer) and his business partner and long-time international media attorney Ortwin Freyermuth...."
    https://cloudimperiumgames.com/about

     Link 3:
    Again the author of the article claims that CIG was formed last year, which would be 2011, not Chris Roberts. Then the author links to the CIG homepage. Which lists April 2012 and not 2011. It is the same text i posted above.


    Have fun

    GdemamiOrinoriBananaSoup
  • HeraseHerase LondonMember RarePosts: 868
    Talonsin said:
    Found a some for you:

    10-10-2012 https://www.engadget.com/2012/10/10/chris-roberts-new-game-is-star-citizen/
     "Star Citizen has been in development on PC for a year now, and promises several components Roberts' games are known for, notably a detailed world, "sophisticated story," and "visceral, heart-pounding space combat."


    From the wiki:
    "In 2011, Chris Roberts founded Cloud Imperium Games, together with his business partner and long-time international media attorney Ortwin Freyermuth"


    10-11-2012 http://techland.time.com/2012/10/11/chris-roberts-star-citizen-looks-like-a-space-sim-from-the-distant-future/
    "This is just Chris Roberts with his new studio, the one you probably didn’t realize he formed last year, named Cloud Imperium Games"


    I have always found it odd that the big fans of this game refuse to acknowledge this game started development back in 2011.  We are technically 6 years into development with 3 whole moons "coming soon", about 16 playable missions and a FPS that is fairly bare bones. 

    HI Max!
    5 years, 6 years, does it matter?  We will say 6 years if you're willing to take into account that they, in that time, also had to build a company from scratch, while building two games, on top of that, the fact that 160 mill was made over the course of 6 years? If we're speaking facts of course?

    6 years and considering the circumstances, think it's a fair place for them to be right now, no? imho it's massively unrealistic to think the game would be released in less than 6 years and yes CR is foolish thinking he could do it in less time before anyone the brings up that old chestnut. 
    Gdemami
  • BeansnBreadBeansnBread PshMember RarePosts: 6,340
    I'll just leave this here. It is from their site. I screen capped it on August 11th, 2016.

    https://imgur.com/a/99L2Y
  • rodarinrodarin camarillo, CAMember RarePosts: 1,813
    rodarin said:
    Erillion said:
    >>>
    But in the 'real' world I doubt what the avocados have has changes big enough to warrant a new number (as meaningless as they are).
    >>>

    You COULD read the patch notes  ;-)


    Have fun

    are they patch notes for what they actually put into the testers hands or generic patch notes CLAIMING what 3.0 is allegedly going to be?
    You are crazy toxic. I don't understand how you can have so much hate in your heart that you refuse to see fact. Everything on that list... is the build that is currently playable by the Evocati.
    huh? Because I point out exactly what testers are now saying?

    What is in the 3.0 they got is what I said. Actually I might have even over stated it. The new moons that are supposed to be explorable and h ave these 'ruin' or whatever they call on them might not be explorable afterall.

    I just go by what I read there and the nonsensical way they put things out.

    Also these patch notes were 'leaked'. Which to me says they put them out on purpose but called them 'leaked' so that when it became widely known most of the stuff in the notes didnt exist they had deniability.

    No one knows but the 800 (if there are really that many) 'private' testers, but there have been over a dozen different ones, and over a hundred (counting the redistribution of those unique comments) floating around the net that state that the patch notes arent close to being accurate.

    I am sure the reddit will eventually have everything in one neat little spot since theyre the haven for the info that is supposed to be 'super secret'. But generally accurate.
  • HeraseHerase LondonMember RarePosts: 868
    rodarin said:
    huh? Because I point out exactly what testers are now saying?

    What is in the 3.0 they got is what I said. Actually I might have even over stated it. The new moons that are supposed to be explorable and h ave these 'ruin' or whatever they call on them might not be explorable afterall.

    I just go by what I read there and the nonsensical way they put things out.

    Also these patch notes were 'leaked'. Which to me says they put them out on purpose but called them 'leaked' so that when it became widely known most of the stuff in the notes didnt exist they had deniability.

    No one knows but the 800 (if there are really that many) 'private' testers, but there have been over a dozen different ones, and over a hundred (counting the redistribution of those unique comments) floating around the net that state that the patch notes arent close to being accurate.

    I am sure the reddit will eventually have everything in one neat little spot since theyre the haven for the info that is supposed to be 'super secret'. But generally accurate.
    You haven't pointed out anything, you've just ranted and raved that the patch notes are BS based on "Sources". If you want use to take in what you're saying, prove what you are saying. Link us these people or sources that are saying otherwise. Just stamping your feet, complaining it's all BS just makes you look, as bwwianakiev said, toxic and looking for something to complain about constantly.

    I'll just leave this here. It is from their site. I screen capped it on August 11th, 2016.

    https://imgur.com/a/99L2Y
    and the point of this is exactly? We all know this and we've all discussed it to death already. Bringing something like this up just looks like grasping. /shrug

    Gdemami
  • MrSynMrSyn Member UncommonPosts: 252
    I'll just leave this here. It is from their site. I screen capped it on August 11th, 2016.

    https://imgur.com/a/99L2Y
    Raise you - https://imgur.com/aQOsWhs ... they sure didnt keep the pre-order tag for long lol.

    Yea it sux having to wait, but in the end i would much rather have a complete experience like the mmo side will be than a dulled down version with not fully complete feature set. i.e im sure the planet tech was after this date, so i imagine at one point the planet to space would have been loading screen, where now when its ready it should all be seamless even in the single player hopefully.

    I can imagine alot of the game designed changed with alot of the newer tech than the original design and hopefully this is going to make it that much better of an experience for the single player like it will for the mmo.
  • ArglebargleArglebargle Austin, TXMember RarePosts: 2,062
    Erillion said:
    Talonsin said:
    Erillion said:
    Kane72 said:
    Surely technology, trends, patience etc will all have moved on by the time this game gets released?  I cannot think of anything more painful.
    Anything more "painful" than a game taking a typical amount of time in development ? And technology evolving during this time, which is normal.

    Games of this type typically take between 5 and 7 years development time (there was a famous picture in many threads here that listed typical development times). The Kickstarter campaign was in Oct/Nov 2012, now its Oct. 2017.

    Personally i do not feel "pain" when considering those facts.  You do ?


    Have fun
    Ah, 'Facts'.  I can find the quotes where Roberts and crew claimed a year's worth of development already done, around the time of the Kickstarter.  Want to dispute that?   As always, the time 'in development' is somewhat amorphous, depending on whether the scribe wants to expand or contract the numbers.   

    Since six years in development would kinda look bad now, you use the Kickstarter date here, and ignore the previous claims of the developers.  'Cause those developers would never lie or make empty, vainglorious claims.....right?

    Hey, at least some version of 3.0 is out, so you folks awash in community fealty can feel good.  It is a testament to those 400 folks working to pull out something successful, despite the dead weight of certain portions of the upper management.
    Found a some for you:

    10-10-2012 https://www.engadget.com/2012/10/10/chris-roberts-new-game-is-star-citizen/
     "Star Citizen has been in development on PC for a year now, and promises several components Roberts' games are known for, notably a detailed world, "sophisticated story," and "visceral, heart-pounding space combat."


    From the wiki:
    "In 2011, Chris Roberts founded Cloud Imperium Games, together with his business partner and long-time international media attorney Ortwin Freyermuth"


    10-11-2012 http://techland.time.com/2012/10/11/chris-roberts-star-citizen-looks-like-a-space-sim-from-the-distant-future/
    "This is just Chris Roberts with his new studio, the one you probably didn’t realize he formed last year, named Cloud Imperium Games"


    I have always found it odd that the big fans of this game refuse to acknowledge this game started development back in 2011.  We are technically 6 years into development with 3 whole moons "coming soon", about 16 playable missions and a FPS that is fairly bare bones. 

    HI Max!
    If you quote, you should read your quotes. We have been over these links about a dozen times over the last years and they are NOT getting more correct by repeating them.


    Link 1 ... it is NOT Chris Roberts that claims that SC is in development for a year. It is the author of the article. And he is wrong. See below.

    Link2:
    CIG was founded in April 2012.
    "....Cloud Imperium Games Corporation and its subsidiary Roberts Space Industries Corp. were founded in April 2012 by renowned game developer Chris Roberts (Wing Commander, Freelancer, Privateer) and his business partner and long-time international media attorney Ortwin Freyermuth...."
    https://cloudimperiumgames.com/about

     Link 3:
    Again the author of the article claims that CIG was formed last year, which would be 2011, not Chris Roberts. Then the author links to the CIG homepage. Which lists April 2012 and not 2011. It is the same text i posted above.


    Have fun

    "Based on our experiences, we decided early on that, just as in the film world, our games project needed to be sufficiently advanced and prepared before we could take it out to "the market," i.e., the interested gamer community. Consequently, Chris spent over a year building the game's backstory and creating a prototype in CryEngine that could be presented at campaign launch. Using our own funds, we engaged a small group of writers, designers, and engineers to assist in this process."   Emphasis mine.

    http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2014-06-23-how-indie-film-financing-could-shape-the-future-of-games

    There are more.

    Excession

    If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

  • BeansnBreadBeansnBread PshMember RarePosts: 6,340


    I'll just leave this here. It is from their site. I screen capped it on August 11th, 2016.

    https://imgur.com/a/99L2Y
    and the point of this is exactly? We all know this and we've all discussed it to death already. Bringing something like this up just looks like grasping. /shrug

    The point is they had a page up that was advertising a 2016 release date for Squadron 42 as little as 4 months before the end of 2016. They were misleading/lying to people to get pledges. There is no way they thought that SQ42 was going to come out in 2016. It is now October 2017. They don't even have 3.0 out (another thing promised to be delivered 2016).

    The point should have been obvious. They are and have always been misleading people to get money out of them.
    Excession
  • BananaSoupBananaSoup Zielona GóraMember UncommonPosts: 114
    rodarin said:
    rodarin said:
    Erillion said:
    >>>
    But in the 'real' world I doubt what the avocados have has changes big enough to warrant a new number (as meaningless as they are).
    >>>

    You COULD read the patch notes  ;-)


    Have fun

    are they patch notes for what they actually put into the testers hands or generic patch notes CLAIMING what 3.0 is allegedly going to be?
    You are crazy toxic. I don't understand how you can have so much hate in your heart that you refuse to see fact. Everything on that list... is the build that is currently playable by the Evocati.
    huh? Because I point out exactly what testers are now saying?


    Nah. It's because half of your comments on this site is plain hate towards SC.
    Gdemami
  • ArglebargleArglebargle Austin, TXMember RarePosts: 2,062
    Herase said:
    Talonsin said:
    Found a some for you:

    10-10-2012 https://www.engadget.com/2012/10/10/chris-roberts-new-game-is-star-citizen/
     "Star Citizen has been in development on PC for a year now, and promises several components Roberts' games are known for, notably a detailed world, "sophisticated story," and "visceral, heart-pounding space combat."


    From the wiki:
    "In 2011, Chris Roberts founded Cloud Imperium Games, together with his business partner and long-time international media attorney Ortwin Freyermuth"


    10-11-2012 http://techland.time.com/2012/10/11/chris-roberts-star-citizen-looks-like-a-space-sim-from-the-distant-future/
    "This is just Chris Roberts with his new studio, the one you probably didn’t realize he formed last year, named Cloud Imperium Games"


    I have always found it odd that the big fans of this game refuse to acknowledge this game started development back in 2011.  We are technically 6 years into development with 3 whole moons "coming soon", about 16 playable missions and a FPS that is fairly bare bones. 

    HI Max!
    5 years, 6 years, does it matter?  We will say 6 years if you're willing to take into account that they, in that time, also had to build a company from scratch, while building two games, on top of that, the fact that 160 mill was made over the course of 6 years? If we're speaking facts of course?

    6 years and considering the circumstances, think it's a fair place for them to be right now, no? imho it's massively unrealistic to think the game would be released in less than 6 years and yes CR is foolish thinking he could do it in less time before anyone the brings up that old chestnut. 
    CR is foolish and engaged in unrealistic thinking in far more than just deadlines.  

    But raking in the money, and keeping the communities' minds and wallets focused, in that he and his crew are very good.   

    If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

  • rodarinrodarin camarillo, CAMember RarePosts: 1,813
    rodarin said:
    rodarin said:
    Erillion said:
    >>>
    But in the 'real' world I doubt what the avocados have has changes big enough to warrant a new number (as meaningless as they are).
    >>>

    You COULD read the patch notes  ;-)


    Have fun

    are they patch notes for what they actually put into the testers hands or generic patch notes CLAIMING what 3.0 is allegedly going to be?
    You are crazy toxic. I don't understand how you can have so much hate in your heart that you refuse to see fact. Everything on that list... is the build that is currently playable by the Evocati.
    huh? Because I point out exactly what testers are now saying?


    Nah. It's because half of your comments on this site is plain hate towards SC.
    perception I guess. Pointing out the truth and their flaws isnt hate. I certainly dont make anything up, in fact I make sure everything I say is based on their own words (or sometimes lack of something they said).

    I just pointed out that the 714 lines that were 'leaked' isnt what was actually put out on the super secret PTU (which is 100% accurate) and peopel freaked out about it. If you all think that is hate then you have more problems with yourselves than you have with me.

    If I was 'hating' I would have started a post 'called not a cult?' and then linked the literal prayer offered up by some nutjob blessing the release of 3.0....
  • OrinoriOrinori Member UncommonPosts: 73
    rodarin said
    If I was 'hating' I would have started a post 'called not a cult?' and then linked the literal prayer offered up by some nutjob blessing the release of 3.0....
    you mean this https://clips.twitch.tv/BrainyObeseNewtShadyLulu   ?

    I was listening to a video today about how a guy had a hard time keeping a volunteer job because he was unable to fold letters properly to put in envelopes and the boss was going to fire him, his IQ was only 80 :/

    Its hard to have negative feelings towards some folk, must have been a tough position for that boss. Take care of yourself Rodarin.
    Excession
  • TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,340
    Erillion said:
    If you quote, you should read your quotes. We have been over these links about a dozen times over the last years and they are NOT getting more correct by repeating them.


    Link 1 ... it is NOT Chris Roberts that claims that SC is in development for a year. It is the author of the article. And he is wrong. See below.

    Link2:
    CIG was founded in April 2012.
    "....Cloud Imperium Games Corporation and its subsidiary Roberts Space Industries Corp. were founded in April 2012 by renowned game developer Chris Roberts (Wing Commander, Freelancer, Privateer) and his business partner and long-time international media attorney Ortwin Freyermuth...."
    https://cloudimperiumgames.com/about

     Link 3:
    Again the author of the article claims that CIG was formed last year, which would be 2011, not Chris Roberts. Then the author links to the CIG homepage. Which lists April 2012 and not 2011. It is the same text i posted above.


    Have fun

    So CIG lists something and suddenly it is written in stone?  What about all the other things CIG said like:

    Star Marine is weeks not months away?
    SQ42 at end of 2016?

    You do this all the time, you use a source as the one truth and then when someone else uses the same source you say it is not valid.

    Are you also going to claim that Ortwin was wrong when he quoted they started in 2011?

    http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2014-06-23-how-indie-film-financing-could-shape-the-future-of-games

    Stop denying all those interviews.  Anyone who followed this project from the beginning knows Chris said this and used it as the premise for being able to release the game in two years. 

    HI Max!
    Excession
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

  • HeraseHerase LondonMember RarePosts: 868
    I give up lol, they're actual showing some progression, but of course there must be something wrong, there must be some hidden agenda or deception involved. It's all FAKE NEWS.
    Gdemami
  • TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,340
    edited October 6
    Orinori said:
    Talonsin said:

    I have always found it odd that the big fans of this game refuse to acknowledge this game started development back in 2011.  We are technically 6 years into development with 3 whole moons "coming soon", about 16 playable missions and a FPS that is fairly bare bones. 

    Wait what? I thought it was started back in 2004? Ah well, who cares. I must get back to enjoying life for a while. 

    Keep up with the SC hate campaign guys, I really am starting to feel you are getting places, you will sink it soon I am sure and in no way have helped raise its profile in anyway!
    Just like I said in an earlier post, if you dont agree that SC is the greatest game in the universe and have any thing to say that is not positive, you are a hater.

    Is that you Max?
    Post edited by Talonsin on
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

  • Tiamat64Tiamat64 Member RarePosts: 806
    What would be nice is if someone could actually post about Evocatl (like, whether or not 3.0 is any GOOD) so everyone would have something else to do besides the usual war between those who say Star Citizen is a scam and those who defend it unto death.

    Alas, NDAs.
    Herase
  • OrinoriOrinori Member UncommonPosts: 73
    edited October 6
    CR is foolish 
    https://imgur.com/a/ekB0q

    That fool!



    (just for clarification this video is aimed at that obvious fool Chris Roberts, who we are all allowed to slander until the cows come home with no repercussions! I would never dare to post this as a comment directed towards a fellow MMORPG member! for as we know they are all marvelous.)
    Post edited by Orinori on
  • gervaise1gervaise1 .Member RarePosts: 4,328
    Tiamat64 said:
    What would be nice is if someone could actually post about Evocatl (like, whether or not 3.0 is any GOOD) so everyone would have something else to do besides the usual war between those who say Star Citizen is a scam and those who defend it unto death.

    Alas, NDAs.
    Only being available to download a few hours - some testers sure work fast though it seems ...

    In however many weeks though it will release to PTU and then the alpha will be updated and then there will be videos (sorry jpegs) and comments about how good it is - or not - how 4.0 will never release and so forth.
  • OrinoriOrinori Member UncommonPosts: 73
    edited October 6
    Talonsin said:
    Orinori said:
    Talonsin said:

    I have always found it odd that the big fans of this game refuse to acknowledge this game started development back in 2011.  We are technically 6 years into development with 3 whole moons "coming soon", about 16 playable missions and a FPS that is fairly bare bones. 

    Wait what? I thought it was started back in 2004? Ah well, who cares. I must get back to enjoying life for a while. 

    Keep up with the SC hate campaign guys, I really am starting to feel you are getting places, you will sink it soon I am sure and in no way have helped raise its profile in anyway!
    Just like I said in an earlier post, if you dont agree that SC is the greatest game in the universe and have any thing to say that is not positive, you are a hater.

    Is that you Max?
    I don't agree that SC is the greatest game in the universe (yet) and have many things to say that are not positive. Does that make me a hater ?!

    I thought that by having a space and starting a new paragraph and addressing it to 'guys' it would be clear that I was making a general statement to people pursuing a hate campaign. Are you? I guess no one is probably going to own up to that even if they were :/

    Sorry for any confusion! And no it's not Max its Ori, it says so top left look.
    Post edited by Orinori on
  • OrinoriOrinori Member UncommonPosts: 73
    edited October 7
    The point is they had a page up that was advertising a 2016 release date for Squadron 42 as little as 4 months before the end of 2016. They were misleading/lying to people to get pledges. There is no way they thought that SQ42 was going to come out in 2016. It is now October 2017. They don't even have 3.0 out (another thing promised to be delivered 2016).

    The point should have been obvious. They are and have always been misleading people to get money out of them.
    Is it misleading people or bad management? I can never tell with all these GREAT arguments. Heck maybe it's both! As long as we get a good game at the end of it though it will have all been worth it hey? Hang in there soldier, chin up!
    Post edited by Orinori on
    Gdemami
  • HeraseHerase LondonMember RarePosts: 868
    edited October 6
    Talonsin said:
    Just like I said in an earlier post, if you dont agree that SC is the greatest game in the universe and have any thing to say that is not positive, you are a hater.

    Is that you Max?
    Oh come the fuck on, no ones said you have to be always positive, actually would like some back and forth discussions, the only reason is seems the way you think, is because you guys are constantly negative and i mean constantly, no matter what the discussion.

    This topic is a prime example, it was just showing informing us of an update and you guys just jump in scream it's misleading info, it's a plot to take money, rodarin going on a mad tangent that he has sources saying this patch is BS (which took two people to actually get him to read the bloody thing). I'm just siting here like......What? The patch isn't even been out at day yet.

    It's fine if you have a negative opinion on the team, the game, CR , but you don't have to echo it in every single topic, it's doesn't bring anything to the discussion whatsoever. Give the patch time, if it turn out to be none sense, then we will all find that out and if you guys have some actual link-able trustworthy info, proving this patch is not what it says it is, then share.
    Post edited by Herase on
    gervaise1OrinoriExcession
  • ExcessionExcession NottinghamMember RarePosts: 709
    Herase said:
    Talonsin said:
    Just like I said in an earlier post, if you dont agree that SC is the greatest game in the universe and have any thing to say that is not positive, you are a hater.

    Is that you Max?
    Oh come the fuck on, no ones said you have to be always positive, actually would like some back and forth discussions, the only reason is seems the way you think, is because you guys are constantly negative and i mean constantly, no matter what the discussion.

    This topic is a prime example, it was just showing informing us of an update and you guys just jump in scream it's misleading info, it's a plot to take money, rodarin going on a mad tangent that he has sources saying this patch is BS (which took two people to actually get him to read the bloody thing). I'm just siting here like......What? The patch isn't even been out at day yet.

    It's fine if you have a negative opinion on the team, the game, CR , but you don't have to echo it in every single topic, it's doesn't bring anything to the discussion whatsoever. Give the patch time, if it turn out to be none sense, then we will all find that out and if you guys have some actual link-able trustworthy info, proving this patch is not what it says it is, then share.
    Yes, it would be nice to have some decent back and forth discussion, but SC is the Marmite of gaming on these forums, you either love it or you hate it.
    Herase

    A creative person is motivated by the desire to achieve, not the desire to beat others.

  • OrinoriOrinori Member UncommonPosts: 73
    Excession said:

    Yes, it would be nice to have some decent back and forth discussion.
    That's great to hear! tell me, what was your feedback on the 2.6 flight characteristics and what do you hope to see in this area when you try 3.0?
Sign In or Register to comment.