I Hate This Feeling

NorseGodNorseGod My Bunker, MTMember UncommonPosts: 1,134
I'm missing EVE right now. Been gone since January (I think), because of work.

Been dorking around in Star Citizen. I'll check it out again in 10 years when it releases.

Been playing Secret World Legends off and on. I see less people each time I play but still a few things I would like to finish up.

Thinking about coming back to EVE just to mine for the chill and watch null chat drama and shenanigans. Already downloaded and checked out the F2P. My old corp disbanded. Don't understand the new skill system. Wouldn't even know how to fit a skiff for null mining if I wanted to.

Population drops by half around 8PM my time which means the majority of players are in EU. Plus, as I mentioned, corp disbanded. Should I been concerned? 

Probably going to leave again as soon as SWGemu or SC releases. Or work might get crazy again.

Comments

• GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 10,938
    Did you try Elite Dangerous already?
    Kyleran
  • KyleranKyleran Paradise City, FLMember LegendaryPosts: 26,840
    I haven't checked in EVE since last Dec, but my guess is you are still seeing 10 to 15K logged in at your time zone which means there still are many players for you to interact with.

Search the EVE Recruiting forums for a Corp specifically in your timezone and they'll even be able to sort out any ship fitting confusion you may have.  

You won't be able to do it as a free player however,  well not if you plan to mine in a Skiff.

I've been considering a return myself, still looking for what it is I want to do this go around. (Definitely not mining)

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

On hiatus from EVE Online since Dec 2016 - CCP continues to wander aimlessly

In my day MMORPG's were so hard we fought our way through dungeons in the snow, uphill both ways.

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™
    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• MalcanisMalcanis LondonMember UncommonPosts: 3,295
    Kyleran

Give me liberty or give me lasers