MMORPG.com : General : Game of Thrones: Conquest Teaser Reveals October 19th Release Date

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 1,616
edited October 4 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Game of Thrones: Conquest Teaser Reveals October 19th Release Date

MMORPG.com is the leading destination for MMORPG games, news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TillerTiller Member RarePosts: 6,152
    Mobile game=Pass
    Truvidien88xDarkjoy

• NildenNilden Canada, NBMember RarePosts: 2,162
    Tiller said:
    Mobile game=Pass
    I love Game of Thrones  but yeah, hard pass.
    LeFantomeSovrath

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon
    Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

• SephirosoSephiroso Marietta, GAMember UncommonPosts: 1,377
    I remember there was some talks about a GoT game on this website a while back, but i thought people were saying Bethesda was going to be heading it? Was that just a lie? Or are there perhaps going to be 2 GoT themed games in the works at the same time?

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

• AlomarAlomar Middle EarthMember RarePosts: 887
    Literally the IP with the most untapped potential in decades, what a waste.
    SBFordLeFantomezigalucardvito11MrMelGibsonNildenxDarkjoy
    Fortes Fortuna Iuvat

18 year MMO veteran 
    Retired PvP Raid Leader 
    Lover of The Witcher & CD Projekt Red

• vito11vito11 Williamsburg, VAMember UncommonPosts: 33
    Just another p2w Clone likeCoC/CoK etc
  • vito11vito11 Williamsburg, VAMember UncommonPosts: 33

Sephiroso said:

I remember there was some talks about a GoT game on this website a while back, but i thought people were saying Bethesda was going to be heading it? Was that just a lie? Or are there perhaps going to be 2 GoT themed games in the works at the same time?

I heard both.
  • BruceYeeBruceYee Member RarePosts: 987
    This will be the biggest p2w cash grab ever.
    Azaron_NightbladeGdemamiSpottyGekko
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade KingsmouthMember EpicPosts: 4,223
    BruceYee said:
    Of course. They need to make up for the cost of that IP.
    GdemamiBruceYee

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

Feel free to send me a message if you want a guest pass to try Black Desert Online as well!

• WizardryWizardry Ontario, CanadaMember EpicPosts: 12,985
    BruceYee said:
    As well a total trash game thrown together in a mere year  maybe 18 months.Like every single known IP game it will ONLY be made to cash in on the title and not the game's quality.
    it doesn't even matter if the game is a 1/10 tons will buy it and of course more will be lured in by heavily followed streamers who will be sellouts and get paid to endorse it.
    GdemamiBruceYee

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• StefanrumleStefanrumle CopenhagenMember UncommonPosts: 11
    edited October 5
    Ehmmm the game is out in denmark now???
    https://itunes.apple.com/dk/app/game-of-thrones-conquest/id1035712810?l=da&mt=8 Tried the game 1-2min .. uninstalled. Its like all the other games........
    Post edited by Stefanrumle on
  • StefanrumleStefanrumle CopenhagenMember UncommonPosts: 11
    edited October 5
    -Deleted
    Post edited by Stefanrumle on
  • sb1285nsb1285n Member CommonPosts: 2
    I know someone who is working on this and let me just tell you. The game is a mess. Warner Bros has no idea how to make a good game and think throwing money at it will solve the problem.