ELEX- Sci-fi/Fantasy RPG from THQ Nordic

ForgrimmForgrimm Somewhere in TimeMember EpicPosts: 2,745
http://store.steampowered.com/app/411300/ELEX/

ELEX is a handcrafted action role-playing experience from the award-winning creators of the Gothic series, set in a brand new post-apocalyptic Science Fantasy universe that puts players into a huge seamless game world full of original characters, mutated creatures, deep moral choices and powerful action.

Azaron_NightbladeAsheram

Comments

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade KingsmouthMember EpicPosts: 4,286
    Looks promising!

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

Feel free to send me a message if you want a guest pass to try Black Desert Online as well!

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,508
    Great, now I have to clean up the drool on my keyboard...    :smile:
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• KahrekKahrek Montreal, QCMember UncommonPosts: 63
    edited October 3
    Talonsin said:
    Great, now I have to clean up the drool on my keyboard...    :smile:

*licks the drool* Voila, I have replaced your drool with mine. Same result!
    Post edited by Kahrek on
  • AsheramAsheram Member RarePosts: 2,687

• freedomaniafreedomania bangkokMember UncommonPosts: 18
    i'm waiting to watch gameplay and review before order
  • KyleranKyleran Paradise City, FLMember LegendaryPosts: 26,886
    With the odds being pretty good that you know it's gonna be shit (applicable to most every new game) I'm amazed people still get so hyped up watching a trailer or two.

Wait for it to come out, see how it's received, then commit.

You folks didn't order your wives through the mail or something did you?

:)

SBFordMrMelGibson

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

On hiatus from EVE Online since Dec 2016 - CCP continues to wander aimlessly

In my day MMORPG's were so hard we fought our way through dungeons in the snow, uphill both ways.

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™
    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• GorweGorwe Ald'RuhnMember RarePosts: 4,299
    Forgrimm said:
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/411300/ELEX/

ELEX is a handcrafted action role-playing experience from the award-winning creators of the Gothic series, set in a brand new post-apocalyptic Science Fantasy universe that puts players into a huge seamless game world full of original characters, mutated creatures, deep moral choices and powerful action.

Looks promising as an idea, but...

Post Apoc? NO THANKS!
  • DKLondDKLond AlbertslundMember RarePosts: 2,162
    It's awesome so far, but a very typical PB game in terms of production values and story.

Meaning, if you're looking for a new Witcher 3 - this ain't it.

However, if you want a game that outdoes Witcher 3 by a factor of ten in terms of freeform exploration and meaingful character progression - this is it.
  • GorweGorwe Ald'RuhnMember RarePosts: 4,299
    DKLond said:
    It's awesome so far, but a very typical PB game in terms of production values and story.

However, if you want a game that outdoes Witcher 3 by a factor of ten in terms of freeform exploration and meaingful character progression - this is it.

PB?
  • DKLondDKLond AlbertslundMember RarePosts: 2,162
    Gorwe said:
    DKLond said:

PB?
    Piranha Bytes - developers of the Gothic and Risen games.
  • DragnelusDragnelus UtrechtMember RarePosts: 2,056
    i'm waiting to watch gameplay and review before order

• ForgrimmForgrimm Somewhere in TimeMember EpicPosts: 2,745
    As an update, IGN rated it a 4.9...ouch http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/10/20/elex-review
    MrMelGibson