Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Around the Verse - Usables & Breakdown's 'Go / No Go Synch' Meetings - Star Citizen Videos - MMORPG.

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited October 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageAround the Verse - Usables & Breakdown's 'Go / No Go Synch' Meetings - Star Citizen Videos - MMORPG.com

Chris Roberts and Sandi Gardiner host this week’s Star Citizen Around the Verse episode. It features a deep dive into the usables system and another episode of “Burndown.” The team examines the creative process behind what it means to be able to sit down, picking things up or set things down in the game. In addition Breakdown announces "go / no go" synch meetings where key teams evaluate the latest build's viability for release.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    edited October 2017
    Is is it just me or does Chris Roberts kinda look like Beans from Even Stevens? Anyways if they have anything worth something at the end of all this, they will have have a reality show/documentary on making a game lol. Just need's fake drama and more suspense, maybe some b**** slapping, swearing and throwing temper tantrums ect.
    Capodecina
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• suffolk190suffolk190 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    He better finish this game before everyone forgets about it.
    Ataaka
  • goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141
    I think there are more people that will buy the game when finished than have already pre-ordered.  Everyone that I know, which is allot of gamers, are interested in purchasing but not until its completed.

There will most definitely be a whole pile of marketing that goes out on release, all this drama now is just the development cycle. Honestly most people could care less about that part of a game.
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    goboygo said:
    I think there are more people that will buy the game when finished than have already pre-ordered.  Everyone that I know, which is allot of gamers, are interested in purchasing but not until its completed.

There will most definitely be a whole pile of marketing that goes out on release, all this drama now is just the development cycle. Honestly most people could care less about that part of a game.
    I agree.

A lot of my friends have backed Star Citizen, but approx. three times more will check it out once it is finished.

BTW Alpha 3.0 just got into the hands of the first wave of player testers.

Have fun
  • AtaakaAtaaka Member UncommonPosts: 213
    SC was a brilliant idea.

I'm only two now and it should be ready by the time I receive my P.h.d. in Aerodynamics.

Sarcasm is free, the truth is priceless.

Ataaka -because my ship is older than me now.