Your thoughts on the survival games

2»

Comments

• d_20d_20 SeoulMember RarePosts: 1,577
    Golelorn said:
    I am enjoying Valnir Rok, right now.
    I didn't know about this one. I've added it to my wishlist and I will keep an eye on it. It looks interesting. How is the questing?

• AUNE2018AUNE2018 Member CommonPosts: 16
    I would love to find a good survival game, but I find most of them to be mind-numbingly dull and tedious. I think too often, survival games are ONLY about surviving and not about anything else. They need to start with a great game, then ADD survival to it, not vice versa like is so often the case. 
    reybear
  • SEANMCADSEANMCAD Houston, TXMember EpicPosts: 15,224
    AUNE2018 said:
    I would love to find a good survival game, but I find most of them to be mind-numbingly dull and tedious. I think too often, survival games are ONLY about surviving and not about anything else. They need to start with a great game, then ADD survival to it, not vice versa like is so often the case. 
    I have 1000 hours in 7 days to die. I know I know zombies..I felt the same way but its a friggin blast.

Do NOT respond to this reply if you think the contents of the reply is unwarranted in this discussion. 

On replying to the content of this reply you are participating in the discussion of its contents

Current Ignore List: postlarval, cameltosis, VengeSunsoar