Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cougar Panzer S Review - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageCougar Panzer S Review - MMORPG.com

Cougar is not quite as well known as the heaviest hitters out there, but that may not be the case for long. Cougar is making a name for themselves by offering high quality components and peripherals for lower prices than the competition. The same is true today as we turn our attention to the Cougar Panzer S dual sided tempered glass case. For a mere $99, this easy to build in case is one of the best values in PC building today.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    I don't know how I feel about cases that look like this. On one hand they look relatively cool, but I don't know if I want my case to look cool. I like simple designs personally I guess, it makes the desk / computer combination look a lot nicer.
  • KrynKryn Member UncommonPosts: 172

I don't know how I feel about cases that look like this. On one hand they look relatively cool, but I don't know if I want my case to look cool. I like simple designs personally I guess, it makes the desk / computer combination look a lot nicer.

Agreed. Just give me a black case that is mostly squared off. All I want or need.
  • WylfWylf Member UncommonPosts: 376
    From the limited screen shots, I give it a thumbs up, looks great. Need to check out more detailed photos though.
  • SirAgravaineSirAgravaine Member RarePosts: 520
    "$3600 Destiny 2 PC"? You can run Destiny 2 at max settings at 1080p on a $1200 computer. Unless you were going for 4K resolution, I would just drop the "Destiny 2" tag...