A bit unstable at the moment...

2»

Comments

• botrytisbotrytis In Flux, MIMember RarePosts: 2,902
    edited September 27
    You need to be along so far to get the Sand Hyena. Just having the Skimmer will not get it. Need a certain amount of EXP done (also 200 Trade Contracts and 20 Gold). Raptor is needed for canyon jumping :D . The Springer is needed to scale heights. You care gimping your exploration without them.
    Post edited by botrytis on
    Octagon7711

"In 50 years, when I talk to my grandchildren about these days, I'll make sure to mention what an accomplished MMO player I was. They are going to be so proud ..."
    by Naqaj - 7/17/2013 MMORPG.com forum

• Loke666Loke666 KalmarMember EpicPosts: 20,809
    edited September 27
    botrytis said:
    You need to be along so far to get the Sand Hyena. Just having the Skimmer will not get it. Need a certain amount of EXP done (also 200 Trade Contracts and 20 Gold). Raptor is needed for canyon jumping :D . The Springer is needed to scale heights. You care gimping your exploration without them.
    The two first is easy to get (skimmer and springer), do a heart and pay 50 trade contracts and a few silver, those can be gotten almost as soon as you enter the Crystal desert. The Jackal requires 3 masteries in springer or skimmer (or a teleport to friend) but you also need 20 gold and 200 trade contracts so that one you probably should wait a little with.

(edit: for some reason do I always mix up Jackals and hyenas)
    Post edited by Loke666 on
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Chicago, ILMember EpicPosts: 5,744
    Wait till you get to the Phoenix, you have to have the main story finished first, then collect about 40 items all over expansion.  The Jackal is cool and some areas can only be reached by jumping into a sand portal.

"Change is the only constant."