Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Path of Exile Victorious Wings Helmet Sweepstakes! - MMORPG.com

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
edited September 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imagePath of Exile Victorious Wings Helmet Sweepstakes! - MMORPG.com

MMORPG.com has 500 gift codes for Path of Exile that will give players the Victorious Wings Helmet (a $7 value!) in game for free! This sweepstakes will run from Sept 22 @ 8PM EDT to Sept 26 @ 8PM EDT. The more days you login to MMORPG.com after you enter the better your odds of winning! Enter now for a shot at one of these great looking helms!

Read the full story here

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Post edited by SBFord on

Comments

• RaagnarzRaagnarz Member RarePosts: 576
    I'll be down for that. I've given these guys tons of money, more than any other game I've ever played, just because they're worth every penny to support them. They pump out amazing amounts of content and their entire game is free. They have the single best free to play model in all of games honesty. Its done right, and its all purely cosmetic. So I'll sign up to get that, as I don't have it :).
    bartoni33KillingPixelsWoeToTheVanquishedArglebarglebarbarolucentecranthugDeadSpockCrypticNewsnastya72rusTsiya
  • sayuusayuu Member RarePosts: 766
    edited September 2017

Raagnarz said:

I'll be down for that. I've given these guys tons of money, more than any other game I've ever played, just because they're worth every penny to support them. They pump out amazing amounts of content and their entire game is free. They have the single best free to play model in all of games honesty. Its done right, and its all purely cosmetic*. So I'll sign up to get that, as I don't have it :).

*cosmetic to include convenience items like extra stash tabs and premium stash tabs of several varieties. . .
    alivenZaprescranthug
  • HyriusHyrius Member UncommonPosts: 53
    Wow! I hope I can get one. :)
  • Veexer_NuiVeexer_Nui Member UncommonPosts: 268
    Or just go to another mmo site that has 2k keys, gives them instantly with no requirements.
    SBFord

Archeage EU - Nui

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    Entered. But I'll be kind and give it to someone else who wants it if it's giftable since it's just fluff stuff.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• titanofdoomtitanofdoom Member UncommonPosts: 263
    That is a pretty wanky helm sorry...
    cranthug
    Perennially extricating the extraneous
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    Hmm did you drill holes in the head to hold that. I know it's fantasy but that looks weird on the head without something else to place it on like DMKano said it needs a helm.
    [Deleted User]
    Chamber of Chains
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

Or just go to another mmo site that has 2k keys, gives them instantly with no requirements.

There are no other sites with these, but thanks for your kind words. :D

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• sirchristhesirchristhe Member UncommonPosts: 11
    GL :)
  • DaveLVDaveLV Member CommonPosts: 4
    i hope il win :s
  • alivenaliven Member UncommonPosts: 346
    Raagnarz said:
    I'll be down for that. I've given these guys tons of money, more than any other game I've ever played, just because they're worth every penny to support them. They pump out amazing amounts of content and their entire game is free. They have the single best free to play model in all of games honesty. Its done right, and its all purely cosmetic. So I'll sign up to get that, as I don't have it :).
    Well... They dont do this for free. They dont work pro publico bono. They do that because people like you spend lots and lots of money on this game. 
    CrypticNews
  • denath66denath66 Member CommonPosts: 4
    Still worth a shot, worst comes to worst: "better luck next time!".
  • moosecatlolmoosecatlol Member RarePosts: 1,530
    This will work well with my "Jesus what the hell is that?" outfit.
  • baringurbaringur Member CommonPosts: 2

Akulas said:

Entered. But I'll be kind and give it to someone else who wants it if it's giftable since it's just fluff stuff.

Dibs!! i need moar fluff!
  • ysn888ysn888 Member UncommonPosts: 62
    NIIOOOYSS !!
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Not interested because if I cannot earn it ingame, I do not want it, it is worthless to me.
    Allerleirauh
  • viddiotviddiot Member UncommonPosts: 14
    Stay Frosty...
  • slowpokslowpok Member UncommonPosts: 17
    must win this one and guardians of ember
  • xSquirexxSquirex Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Dang, didn't win. Grats to those that did!
  • themyserthemyser Member UncommonPosts: 29
    awesome giveaway
  • bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044
    Woot I won! Been years since I won something here. Can't wait to try it out.
    Allerleirauh

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• baringurbaringur Member CommonPosts: 2
    Gimme T.T
  • ExcessionExcession Member RarePosts: 709
    Thank's for the key!

A creative person is motivated by the desire to achieve, not the desire to beat others.

• Aren_LlervuAren_Llervu Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Wow! Looks awesome! Thanks, guys!
  • DafutoKamiDafutoKami Member CommonPosts: 2
    Congratz to winners i hope you will use it well :)