Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dawn's Children Becomes the Game's Sixth Faction - Crossout - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited September 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageDawn's Children Becomes the Game's Sixth Faction - Crossout - MMORPG.com

Crossout News - Crossout has been updated to bring Dawn's Children into the game. This is the sixth faction and it is filled with "ruthless scientiests contending the rule of the wastelands". As you might expect, these folks excel in advanced tech including hover engines and tesla cannons. Players will be able to get hold of some of these parts to upgrade their own machines.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    This game is very odd. It feels like a super low budget title, but has a good damage system similar to World of Tanks. The way the menus are set up make it a very weird experience, because in general I never knew what modes did what. It's basically a World of Warplanes / World of Tanks style game, but with PVE as well as PVP. I might give it another shot at some point.
  • TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    Great article! Stuff like this is the reason I started coming here years ago. I had never heard of this game until now.
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD