Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Earn a Trio of Free Crown Crates from Sep 22 - Sep 24 - Elder Scrolls Online - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited September 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageEarn a Trio of Free Crown Crates from Sep 22 - Sep 24 - Elder Scrolls Online - MMORPG.com

Elder Scrolls Online News - From Friday, September 22nd to Sunday, September 24th, you can earn free Crown Crates just by logging in and defeating a monster or minion. You can earn up to three Reaper's Harvest Crown Crates that can see you take home some brand new items including mounts, pets, costumes, consumables and even an ultra rare mount like the Plague Husk Horse or Cinder Wolf Mounts.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Great idea. They do come up with some good ideas most of the time. See everyone at the anchors! They are messing with my GW2 start though.
    [Deleted User]MrMelGibson

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    I'm perfectly okay with this. I've just started getting back into ESO and it's been very fun so far.
    [Deleted User]MrMelGibson
  • winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 737

I'm perfectly okay with this. I've just started getting back into ESO and it's been very fun so far.

Why wouldn't anyone be okay with getting free stuff for minimal effort lol
  • gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
    edited September 2017
    Great idea. They do come up with some good ideas most of the time. <snip>
    Giving stuff away and "come back to" promotion are common - especially in games that have a cash shop so I don't think they merit much credit for the idea. 

Nothing wrong with the idea though - although it doesn't change my personal view about loot crates etc.
    Post edited by gervaise1 on
    pantaro
  • postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003
    Every time I think I’ve stopped playing this game for good, they suck me back in with something.

#mmocrack

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Every time I think I’ve stopped playing this game for good, they suck me back in with something.

#mmocrack
    Honestly they have done a great job retaining people. Way better than I originally expected. When it came out I thought it would only last a year or two, but it seems like the population is either increasing or staying the same. Which is great for an MMO.

#mmocrack
    Honestly they have done a great job retaining people. Way better than I originally expected. When it came out I thought it would only last a year or two, but it seems like the population is either increasing or staying the same. Which is great for an MMO.
    In all honesty, ESO will probably wind up as my primary game because everything else winds up boring me after a while. Some people keep going back to WoW for the same reason. For me it’s ESO and I’m OK with that. 

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,164
    Nicely planned. Right on the day the GW2 expansion launches lol.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• MurmaiderMurmaider Member UncommonPosts: 123
    I will say, the devs of ESO are some of the best around at the moment.
    They do a great job of luring people back in or keeping then there.
    Unfortunately, my little game time I have is spent with Destiny 2 since I've joined back up with my previous clan and have been having a blast.
    But this will always be my go-to game when needed
  • KrynKryn Member UncommonPosts: 172
    They understand just how big of suckers people are.
    Kryn said:
    They understand just how big of suckers people are.
    Awww...remember this?

Why I don't play ESO? and why don't you?
    Kryn said:
    I do play.  So hate to ruin your thread.  I play everyday.  I sub, I spend money on crowns and would spend more if they added more.  Fun game.
    I guess the biggest sucker of all is who you see when you look in the mirror.

• zanzarothzanzaroth Member UncommonPosts: 40
    is this also for console versions?