Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Is Raiders of the Broken Planet? - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited September 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageWhat Is Raiders of the Broken Planet? - MMORPG.com

I’ve spent the last several hours discussing, watching and playing through Raiders of the Broken Planet from the developers of Metroid: Samus Returns and I am so excited to share all I have gathered with you. So kick back, grab a coffee and spend some time getting to know Raiders of the Broken Planet.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 737
    The first image got me thinking this was a Wildstar article at first glance
    samurai225
  • sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,197
    It does look interesting.
    Im going to be giving the free prologue a try tomorrow.

..Cake..

• VantonxVantonx Member CommonPosts: 9
    I'm really excited for this game. I've been playing since the closed beta and give feedback whenever I can.
  • SomeHumanSomeHuman Member UncommonPosts: 560
    Is it just me or is everything reading like advertisement lately?
    [Deleted User]LucienReneNordicApache

Gaming since 1985; Online gaming since 1995; No End in Sight! My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8POVoJ8fdOseuJ4U1ZX-oA

• krulerkruler Member UncommonPosts: 589

SomeHuman said:

No not just you, I to am feeling the is it a review? Or is it a plug vibe? Of late.
    [Deleted User]NordicApache

• NikaasNikaas Member UncommonPosts: 135

kruler said:

SomeHuman said:

No not just you, I to am feeling the is it a review? Or is it a plug vibe? Of late.

I don't like that too. But i cannot be too critical to the sites because of how many of us use add blockers.
    Plus we (as community) already solved that by not trusting press and instead rely on the other gamers feedback.
  • NexfuryNexfury Member UncommonPosts: 9
    It might be worth pointing out that this piece is simply a breakdown of what the game is and not in fact a review.
  • esc-joconnoresc-joconnor Member RarePosts: 1,097
    I liked the idea of the game, but i found it a bit too brutal and unforgiving to be fun. You respawn in the midst of enemies who knock you around severely before killing you in short order.
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    The controls are so bad for this game, and none of the characters are remotely interesting from a aesthetics or playstyle perspective for me.  They're all too close to the same thing, will check on it in a few months maybe.