Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Plains of Eidolon Teaser - Warframe Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2017 in Videos Discussion

imagePlains of Eidolon Teaser - Warframe Videos - MMORPG.com

The Warframe team was on hand earlier today to reveal even more details about the Plains of Eidolon expansion coming soon. Plains will feature open world exploration as wll as new "faceless" people that are strangers to Tenno.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    Quite a good game.
    Ashikuro
  • 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    So far there is nothing impressive/interesting in PoE: no rare loot items (due to the mod-based equipment system w/o loot), no epic-scale open world battles like in Planetside, no combat vehicles, no alien weather effects and/or volcanic activity, no massive life forms (dinosaurs), no exploration and treasure hunting, no base defense, no building.

Still there is hope for new/separate equipment, loot and combat systems for operators.
    XarkoAshikuro

Thank you for your time!

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

3dom said:

So far there is nothing impressive/interesting in PoE: no rare loot items (due to the mod-based equipment system w/o loot), no epic-scale open world battles like in Planetside, no combat vehicles, no alien weather effects and/or volcanic activity, no massive life forms (dinosaurs), no exploration and treasure hunting, no base defense, no building.

Still there is hope for new/separate equipment, loot and combat systems for operators.

But it sounds like you just want to play Ark. So go play Ark then. I'm super confused about your comment. When was any of this promised, or any of this even speculated?
  • shalissarshalissar Member UncommonPosts: 509

3dom said:

yeah but it's a good start, I find DE tends to run away with stuff so it could get much better
    at the very least it's a refreshing change from the claustrophobic mazes they've been putting in and I'm totes lookin forward to it
    zeddo4
  • zeddo4zeddo4 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Poe is a big update and the least thing i find interesting after many nerfs on frames and weapons alike which i really hate cosidering i spend alot of time modding and deciding what to put on my weapons but some people just dont understand that, POE an open world kind of thing seems nice Its not just going back and forth to the ship from missions or relays but u can roam around freely now.

The nerfs broke me....
  • moosecatlolmoosecatlol Member RarePosts: 1,530
    Still no revamping of the core energy mechanics of the game that have led the exacerbated issues that we face today.
  • KirzanKirzan Member UncommonPosts: 60
    I see this a lot more as a sign of change, the beginning of a new direction for Warframe. It's probably not going to be completely mind blowing, but they've shown that they care about their game time and time again. I'm confident they could turn this mission grind game into a proper, really cool MMO.