Check The Division Out on PC for Free This Weekend - The Division - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe CitadelMMORPG.COM Staff LegendaryPosts: 25,833
edited September 13 in News & Features Discussion

imageCheck The Division Out on PC for Free This Weekend - The Division - MMORPG.com

The Division News - If you haven't yet tried the PC version of The Division, this is a golden weekend for you. From Thursday, September 14th through Monday, September 19th, you can play the game for free. Game time starts at 10:00 am Pacific / 1:00 pm Eastern on Thursday. You can pick up a copy of the game for 60% off with all progress from the weekend event saved should you choose to do so. UPlay has already opened up pre-loading so what are you waiting for?

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• LeFantomeLeFantome Member RarePosts: 359
    Yep, no comment.

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Managing Editor Berea, OHMMORPG.COM Staff EpicPosts: 4,096
    I like the game. But I want a sequel.
    ShadowStyleB

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• OptimaOptima Member UncommonPosts: 26
    Sequel would be great
    ShadowStyleB
  • zigalucardzigalucard St. Augustine, FLMember UncommonPosts: 96
    Can anyone comment on the current state of cheaters on the PC version? Last I played, the Dark Zone was infested with cheaters.
  • ZigZagsZigZags CaliforniaMember UncommonPosts: 370
    a sequel? srsly? game is bad. Bad doesn't need part 2.
    Nextrix

Dragnon - Guildmaster - Albion Central Bank in Albion Online

www.albioncentralbank.enjin.com

• JeroKaneJeroKane OsloMember RarePosts: 5,894

Can anyone comment on the current state of cheaters on the PC version? Last I played, the Dark Zone was infested with cheaters.

I play it on PS4 for a reason. So there's your answer. ;)
    SBFordd_20
  • misrosskmisrossk Lawrenville, GAMember UncommonPosts: 15

ZigZags said:

a sequel? srsly? game is bad. Bad doesn't need part 2.

You should try it again before knocking it. It has come a long way.
    SBFord
  • NycteliosNyctelios Novo Hamburgo - RS - BrazilMember EpicPosts: 2,248
    The latest survival mode is actually quite fun, but does not save the boring gameplay from the base experience.

I guess the concept of sponge bob enemies doesn't looks so well if you don't have anything else to support it, such as humor, unique aesthetics and so on. The game world is suppose to be bleak and gritty but comes out as bland and empty.

" Tawnos's blueprints were critical to the creation of my armor. As he once sealed himself in steel, I sealed myself in a walking crypt. "
    —Urza

- Steam ID Discord ID: Night # 6102