Characters will need to poop in Star Citizen....

Comments

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Figueira da FozMember EpicPosts: 4,602
    Kefo said:
    I enjoy the disclaimer you needed to add in case they drop the ball and don't show any SQ42 at citizencon. I predict a very on rails demo that the fans will lap up if anything is shown.
    I don't know it for a fact so I can only speculate.

I predict if they show SQ42, they are going to show SQ42.
  • HeraseHerase LondonMember RarePosts: 921
    I can see the operation "let's do our best to have a mod close this thread" has been going strong!
    Who's trying to close anything lol? The thread isn't to ask question and discus, it's serving its purpose to circle jerk each other over poop jokes. So no need to close it  ;)
    ErillionBabuinix
  • sgelsgel Member RarePosts: 1,599
    Will the toilets get clogged?
    That would be a good point to use the "grabby hands" technology CIG have developed.

Please CIG do not ruin my immershun!!

..Cake..

• KefoKefo London, ONMember EpicPosts: 3,150
    MaxBacon said:
    Kefo said:
    I enjoy the disclaimer you needed to add in case they drop the ball and don't show any SQ42 at citizencon. I predict a very on rails demo that the fans will lap up if anything is shown.

No I figured you were speculating which is fine with me. Was more a commentary on CIG
  • AzmodeusAzmodeus MassachusettsMember UncommonPosts: 210
    If you buy the Squatty Potty preorder you will be able to poop faster, safer, and go twice as long between poops to finish the missions faster.  
      OMG I am Ancient!
  • rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy DublinMember EpicPosts: 2,595
    sgel said:
    Will the toilets get clogged?
    That would be a good point to use the "grabby hands" technology CIG have developed.

Please CIG do not ruin my immershun!!

Forums needs a Ewww button.
  • BalmongBalmong Member UncommonPosts: 109
    ARK has been doing this for awhile now, you can even eat it. 10 pages of this is silly.
    rpmcmurphy
    Balmong said:
    ARK has been doing this for awhile now, you can even eat it. 10 pages of this is silly.
    And yet still laughing lol
    kikoodutroa8
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Chicago, ILMember EpicPosts: 6,260
    It's just a matter of time...
    Poop Coffee  Travel Mugs  Zazzle
    sgelKeforpmcmurphyAzaron_NightbladeAsheram

"Change is the only constant."

• BabuinixBabuinix Member RarePosts: 837
    A lot of poop going on. Smells funny too.
    Babuinix said:
    poop hasn't been implemented yet. That horrible smell you are smelling is in fact "the game"
    kikoodutroa8Excession
  • AsheramAsheram Member RarePosts: 2,688
    MaxBacon said:
    Kefo said:

or squat42
    SedrynTyros

• TalulaRoseTalulaRose Long Island, NYMember RarePosts: 1,090
    They need a mission  called Montezuma's Revenge: Get the volatile bubbling liquid in your rear cargo hold to its proper destination before the explosive repercussions come to fruition.
    MadFrenchieKumaponAsheramKefoExcession
  • TheScavengerTheScavenger Matrix, NYMember RarePosts: 2,277
    Asheram

My adult gaming and mods website (various games, adult mods, screenshots, stories and other games I play(ed) 

http://nsfwgaming.wixsite.com/adultgamingandmods

And my Youtube channel (for nature/relaxation/meditation videos)

https://www.youtube.com/user/Vendayn

• AsheramAsheram Member RarePosts: 2,688
    SC should strike a deal with squatty potty 
    Kefolaserit

• KumaponKumapon Member UncommonPosts: 1,017
    Log in after a two week vacation somewhere, die immediately from not taking an in-game shit for weeks. Complete with cinematic of your body bursting from shit and splattering faecal matter everywhere.
    Azaron_Nightblade
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    poop hasn't been implemented yet. That horrible smell you are smelling is in fact "the game"
    I guess you mean "The game" as the low effort trolling around anything SC because tha's the only one you play lol
    Excession
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    I guess you mean "The game" as the low effort trolling around anything SC because tha's the only one you play lol
    And yet I'm having more fun then probably most backers and doing it for free. Too bad it isn't trolling though
    Excessionkikoodutroa8
    edited September 12
    I'm sure that people playing and enjoying Star Citizen whille mocking the haters are having more fun simply because they get the enjoyment of playing the game they support whille laughing at the haters getting hangry because you are enjoying something they dont.

Time is the most valuable asset in life so it's really not "free" at all.
    Post edited by Babuinix on
    rpmcmurphyExcession
  • TalulaRoseTalulaRose Long Island, NYMember RarePosts: 1,090
    edited September 12
    So many people playing that's why you see an anemic Twitch showing and the only talk is about......more delays and broken promises. And promising the best game ever and then using words like basic.

I need to invest in rose-colored glasses. And nose-plugs...oh ya...never forget the plunger....lols
    Post edited by TalulaRose on
  • kikoodutroa8kikoodutroa8 grenobleMember UncommonPosts: 356
    Babuinix said:
    I'm sure that people playing and enjoying Star Citizen whille mocking the haters are having more fun simply because they get the enjoyment of playing the game they support whille laughing at the haters getting hangry because you are enjoying something they dont.

Your post is so good I had to quote.
    Babuinix said:

Your post is so good I had to quote.
    Right in the feelz! Dont forget to post on the goon forum so we can all keep the laughing momentum going.
  • kikoodutroa8kikoodutroa8 grenobleMember UncommonPosts: 356
    Where is that? And who are these "goon" you keep mentioning? Are they some more fantasy stuff straight from someone's imagination, like the reptilians or SC's many gameplay features?
  • sgelsgel Member RarePosts: 1,599
    Where is that? And who are these "goon" you keep mentioning? Are they some more fantasy stuff straight from someone's imagination, like the reptilians or SC's many gameplay features?
    Goons are the final battle at the finale of SQ42.
    You fight a horde of them and then you have defeat their Warlord, Derek Smart.

..Cake..

edited September 12
    derekt vandull parp confirmed lol
    Post edited by Babuinix on