Star Wars: Jedi Challenges [augmented reality Star Wars Game]

Octagon7711Octagon7711 Chicago, ILMember EpicPosts: 5,995
edited August 31 in Off-Topic Discussion
This looks interesting and only costs around $200.  It's the first augmented system I'm actually considering buying.
Lenovo Star Wars Jedi Challenges hands-on.

I'm surprised they left out the one where you have to counter the drone attacks like Luke did when training with Obi Wan.

Gear

Lightsaber

Lightsaber Controller

Experience what it feels like to wield a lightsaber for the first time — to face off against enemies right in your own living room. Feel your opponents' attacks with force feedback.

Headset

Lenovo Mirage AR Headset

The Lenovo Mirage AR headset is ergonomically designed for maximum game immersion.

Tracking beacon

Tracking Beacon

The beacon ensures accurate tracking of your location, while expanding and filling in the environment around you with an immersive augmented reality universe.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/clp/star-wars-jedi-challenges/pcmcat1499789832349.c?id=pcmcat1499789832349&ref=P10T12R104&loc=BODY&CampaignID=861199&eut=730069850

"Change is the only constant."

Post edited by Octagon7711 on

Comments

• EldurianEldurian Member EpicPosts: 1,848
    I know when I bought my Wii it was back when I was living in the college dorms. Wii games were really fun party games and I spent a lot of time hanging out in common areas, so after I got my Wii I would bring it down to the common room and let everyone play with it. 

This game looks really fun for parties but unless I'm frequently in social situations I think the gimmick will wear off before I get my money's worth. I might eventually get one for when my fiance's younger siblings come over.