Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Around the Verse - Outposts and Environmental Storytelling - Star Citizen Videos - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229

time007 said:

cant wait to see this in 2040!

fixed that for you
  • kinkyJalepenokinkyJalepeno Member UncommonPosts: 1,044

At first I was strongly encouraged by this game and then all the other space sims games came out while this one stayed in development. Despite it's derailing after launch at least No Man's Sky had a product to give to people. There is also Elite Dangerous (or as some call it Elite Docking Simulator).

I just wish there was a firm release window on the game not a game of parts that can be played if you back it but an actual fully released game. As other games have shown you can continue to update the game after release so I haven't understood other than taking money why this game isn't released or have a firm release date yet.

I know some are going to come here and say that it will release when it is ready or they are making a great game so it is taking time. Look at the money invested in this Indie (yes this is an indie game because it doesn't have a large studio) compared to a AAA game. There should have been a firm release window by now and a game in the stores.

So after every article all I can see is vaporware until they give a firm release window.

This game is the very definition of "feature creep".
    Thankfully I've only pumped £60 into this and will not raise that until feature creep stops and they concentrate on releasing something.

They can expand on things all they want after a release FFS.
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    >>>
    This game is the very definition of "feature creep".
    >>>

They added the last feature in Nov/Dec 2014 with the 65 M$ stretch goal. Afterwards they stopped with the stretch goals.

Planetary landing and procedural generation was already listed as the 41 M$ stretch goal.

In your opinion - what OTHER feature creeped in since then in the last 2.5 years ?

They added some ships (which were most likely needed for the "Squadron 42" story anyway). But new FEATURES ?

Have fun