Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shroud of the Avatar

googie23googie23 Member UncommonPosts: 6
I played shroud for the first time today. can someone please tell me how this game and all the others coming soon are charging so much for the game. I feel like this game and a few others have no chance of making it and the DEVS are just trying to make money before the game flops.

Comments

• BitterClingerBitterClinger Member UncommonPosts: 439
    Yeah, I watched a couple of YouTube videos of this game that were uploaded within the last 30 days, so they showed recent gameplay. I'm not a graphics snob, but I am an animation snob. Unfortunately, both look terrible in this game.

I also thought the gameplay was uninspiring, but I could've been watching some gameplay that was not representative of the game. In any event, the game looks awful.

healboot
  • healboothealboot Member UncommonPosts: 103
    DEVS are just trying to make money before the game flops.
    Read more at http://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/467439/shroud-of-the-avatar#dwXFTfPPcY1YYyUW.99 its just like wanting to sell a car while it still runs

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    An amateur looking game made by a has-been ... yeah .. don't touch with a ten foot pole. 
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    edited August 2017
    An amateur looking game made by a has-been ... yeah .. don't touch with a ten foot pole. 
    As much as I loved UO back in day... that's pretty much it. This game looks awful, IS awful when it comes to gameplay from what I've heard on the YT reviews, and the company's practices seem shady as hell. Wouldn't touch that thing with a ten foot pole indeed.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    Yep they go for as much as possible early while the hype is hot, then when players learn its a crap game it goes f2p with a cash shop.