Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The End is NOT Nigh - Ultima Online - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited August 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageThe End is NOT Nigh - Ultima Online - MMORPG.com

Ultima Online News - A new open letter from the Ultima Online producer seeks to dispel gloom and doomers who have been predicting the game's imminent demise. Bonnie Armstrong offers up a laundry list of ideas the team is working to implement in this year alone.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Gidge13Gidge13 Member CommonPosts: 4

New Theme Pack “The Kings Collection” *-check!
    Vendor Search *-check!
    New Story Arc -EM's are always doing something new.
    Revamping Vet Reward *– You have to be x age to get it but we are making vet rewards so anyone can use it. -check!
    Revamping Fishing and Pirate Loot *-Don't know if this has changed, I fish and kill pirates, but haven't noticed.
    Adding a Gargoyle Horn Stylist *-Haven't noticed don't have a gargolye.
    Adding Fey Slayers to dungeon loot *-Haven't seen any yet.
    Reopening shard of the dead for Halloween *-This may have happened! I'm not much into PvP so no desire for me to go.
    Coming up with our Christmas and new Vet Rewards and Anniversary Rewards *-check!
    Adding new begging items for Trick or Treating *-check!
    Adding additional items to the clean up Britiannia turn ins *-check!
    2nd House option on Siege *-check!
    Still working on High Res Art that has not been dropped, the housing wall tiles are numerous and takes a while to redo. I highly doubt we will be able to get this in game this year, we are shooting for the beginning of next year. *-Haven't noticed since my decos skill aren't grand.
    Fix Bugs -if so I don't know which ones. :)

I've been playing UO for almost 20 years now and there is still much to do and kep me busy! Many of the above things have been implemented years ago. I found it important to let people know it is still alive and well and is still being worked on. :)

Sept 24, 2017 will be 20 years!!!!!
  • FuryVFuryV Member UncommonPosts: 515
    Christ.