Path of Fire Preview Weekend Starting Imminently - Guild Wars 2 News

2»

Comments

• CazrielCazriel San Francisco, CAMember UncommonPosts: 203
    I was pretty underwhelmed by the demo.  I didn't like HoT at all, so I was skeptical going in.  I didn't see anything that nudged me towards ponying up for the expansion at full price.  On sale, maybe.  Raptor was fun, but I suspect it would lose that new-car smell pretty quickly. 
    Torvalazurrei
  • azurreiazurrei Member UncommonPosts: 301
    Cazriel said:
    I was pretty underwhelmed by the demo.  I didn't like HoT at all, so I was skeptical going in.  I didn't see anything that nudged me towards ponying up for the expansion at full price.  On sale, maybe.  Raptor was fun, but I suspect it would lose that new-car smell pretty quickly. 
    yep, I'm not getting burned again.  HoT was pretty terrible...I'll wait for reviews/general consensus and then pick it up on sale during BF if it seems worthy of my time/money.  That is assuming I am bored of all the games I currently enjoy...
    Torvalkalca
  • kalcakalca ProkupljeMember UncommonPosts: 30
    edited August 13
    So whats the price worthy of your time , we are talking about mmorpg game here without subscription model.And how u get burned so fast what u do to get burned when u have so much things to achieve u cant accomplish them all in few years if u start now.
    Post edited by kalca on