MMORPG.com : General : Looterkings - August 11 Launch Day Celebrated with New Trailer

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 1,721
edited August 10 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Looterkings - August 11 Launch Day Celebrated with New Trailer

MMORPG.com is the leading destination for MMORPG games, news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Asm0deusAsm0deus BaatorMember RarePosts: 2,094
    Looks fun!

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

case: Coolermaster HAF932
    PSU: Antec EA 750watt
    RAM: 4x2g G-SKILL DDR3-1600mhz 9-9-9-24
    Mb:Gigabyte GA-P55-UD4P
    CPU: i5-750 @4ghz
    GPU: gtx msi N760 TF 2GD5/OC
    cooling: Noctua NH-D14
    storage: seagate 600 240GB SSD, 500GB x7200rpm HDD

• KyleranKyleran Paradise City, FLMember LegendaryPosts: 26,892
    I like the idea, has favorable, however few reviews. Price is good both now and post release.

Could be fun.

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

On hiatus from EVE Online since Dec 2016 - CCP continues to wander aimlessly

In my day MMORPG's were so hard we fought our way through dungeons in the snow, uphill both ways.

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™
    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon