Dying is Easy - A Black Desert Machinima - Black Desert Online Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 1,613
edited August 9 in Videos Discussion

imageDying is Easy - A Black Desert Machinima - Black Desert Online Videos - MMORPG.com

The Black Desert Online team has posted a new video by YouTuber Epic Cookies that tells an epic story of an assassin. The machinima is all done using in-game assets and is a great watch. Check it out and let us know what you think!

Read the full story here

Azaron_Nightblade

Comments

• SovrathSovrath Boston Area, MAMember LegendaryPosts: 22,838
    was I the only one who thought that instead of attacking each other they were going to kiss? I think I've been watching too many movies ...
    SBFordpsychosiz1

• DMKanoDMKano Gamercentral, AKMember LegendaryPosts: 16,653
    I thought this was a guide on how to change the color on costumes.... yes I misread it as "dyeing is easy" and was going to say BS, dyeing is RNG
  • JakdstripperJakdstripper British Columbia, CanadaMember UncommonPosts: 2,248
    should have been called "fade to black on every other frame".
    psychosiz1Ridrith
  • TillerTiller Member RarePosts: 6,144

Sovrath said:

was I the only one who thought that instead of attacking each other they were going to kiss? I think I've been watching too many movies ...

Was I the only one who thought that he was going to say he had been watching too many (alternative romance) movies?
    ConstantineMerus

• RidrithRidrith Mountain View, ARMember UncommonPosts: 457
    Criiiinge.
    Noxias

The Iron Circle Guild - | PC Gaming | Tabletop Gaming | Good Company!