Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official Competitive Multiplayer Trailer - Destiny 2 Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageOfficial Competitive Multiplayer Trailer - Destiny 2 Videos - MMORPG.com

In Destiny 2, there will be a number of ways for players to host 4v4 modes on a variety of maps. Players can take part in Control, Countdown, and Survival modes. All of these are illustrated in this brand new video from the Destiny 2 team. Which is your favorite?

Read the full story here

Comments

• Geddon95405Geddon95405 Member UncommonPosts: 111
    p2p hosting for 'competitive' 4v4 shooter

destiny 1 had the same exact hosting and it was ABUSED to no end with intentional lag methods and throttling upload speeds. Everyone started with green bars and then it was red bars all over the place. If the HOST hit the lag switch, the ENTIRE MATCH LAGS OUT.

it was awful on a competitive basis. Fun on a casual basis until the red bar abuse burnt you out.

WraithoneAlomar

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women...

• joewolf79joewolf79 Member UncommonPosts: 31
    Hit the site, saw the picture and instantly thought OMG is that a Quarian? Then I started reading and I was like "aww it's just Destiny 2". Now I'm sad.
  • LegendCarissoLegendCarisso Member UncommonPosts: 101
    Neither. I would much rather see what that beautiful "PvE" experience will be like. Can't wait for the beta.
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    I got a sudden craving for Pop-Tarts
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED