Bless Rebuild – What’s new?

2»

Comments

• KumaponKumapon Member UncommonPosts: 964
    If you want to know what the new Half-Human/Half-Mascu (the new loli race) looks like check out the video below. 

• WizardryWizardry Ontario, CanadaMember EpicPosts: 12,981
    I will start by saying i looked at this game a very long time ago,it was on my radar but every single game that comes out of korea usually ends up a cash shop shallow game so i am always skeptical.As well that doesn't mean i won't play it,i played SRO for years but i never had to spend on the cash shop and that is why i played but times have changed,cash shops are even more forced now a days.
    http://bless-source.com/guide/gem-shop/
    This is an example of a cash shop no way in hell i would support.There is also gambling boxes which likely means you spend a lot to get an item you likely won't get otherwise.There is also several currency that are also tied into the cash shop,just a real lame total design towards the cash shop.

All sorts of in the field cash shop items related to death/ressurrection,protection from pvp,  mounts etc etc.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• DMKanoDMKano Gamercentral, AKMember LegendaryPosts: 16,694
    The models, the animations, these were never an issue.

re-launch Bless fixed the technical issues - which was key - however what they need to focus on now is - content, content and content.

Re-launch can be really great if they can pull off filling out the massive world with meaningful content.

I have my fingers crossed.