Bless Rebuild – What’s new?

2»

Comments

• KumaponKumapon Member UncommonPosts: 1,009
    If you want to know what the new Half-Human/Half-Mascu (the new loli race) looks like check out the video below. 

• WizardryWizardry Ontario, CanadaMember EpicPosts: 13,184
    I will start by saying i looked at this game a very long time ago,it was on my radar but every single game that comes out of korea usually ends up a cash shop shallow game so i am always skeptical.As well that doesn't mean i won't play it,i played SRO for years but i never had to spend on the cash shop and that is why i played but times have changed,cash shops are even more forced now a days.
    http://bless-source.com/guide/gem-shop/
    This is an example of a cash shop no way in hell i would support.There is also gambling boxes which likely means you spend a lot to get an item you likely won't get otherwise.There is also several currency that are also tied into the cash shop,just a real lame total design towards the cash shop.

All sorts of in the field cash shop items related to death/ressurrection,protection from pvp,  mounts etc etc.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• DMKanoDMKano Gamercentral, AKMember LegendaryPosts: 17,129
    The models, the animations, these were never an issue.

re-launch Bless fixed the technical issues - which was key - however what they need to focus on now is - content, content and content.

Re-launch can be really great if they can pull off filling out the massive world with meaningful content.

I have my fingers crossed.
    Azaron_Nightblade
  • DragnelusDragnelus UtrechtMember RarePosts: 2,051
    edited October 24
    green : overworked
    red : new added to the game

Post edited by Dragnelus on
    ConstantineMerus

• PhryPhry OxfordshireMember EpicPosts: 9,026
    Dragnelus said:

I am guessing by 'overworked' you mean reworked, guessing it was a translation issue? It will be interesting to see how much of the game has been 'fixed' those things listed are probably a good start.
    Phry said:
    Dragnelus said:

I am guessing by 'overworked' you mean reworked, guessing it was a translation issue? It will be interesting to see how much of the game has been 'fixed' those things listed are probably a good start.
    No idea, got it from.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/681660/discussions/0/2381701715728632149/

edited October 30
    Over on the rebuild server, Neowitz has remade the Mascu race. They are now a neutral race, where you can decide which faction to choose from later on.

The Mascu can only be certain classes now as well. They can be a Guardian, Berserker, Mage, Paladin and Assassin.

Lastly there is now an option to make a half-human/half mascu race. They too live with the mascu and share the same traits as them. 

Post edited by Kumapon on
    MrMelGibson
    Kumapon said:
    Over on the rebuild server, Neowitz has remade the Mascu race. They are now a neutral race, where you can decide which faction to choose from later on.

The Mascu can only be certain classes now as well. They can be a Guardian, Berserker, Mage, Paladin and Mystic.

Lastly there is now an option to make a half-human/half mascu race. They too live with the mascu and share the same traits as them. 

Yeh I noticed it in rebuild. Tried it today, wanted to make a mystic but its locked out atm :(

So I made a guardian!

MrMelGibson

edited November 1
    Yea on the Rebuild (test) server Ranger and Mystic are not available yet. Neowitz still hasn't finished re-doing their combat yet. 

As for the Races in Bless here are the playable races so far:

Still so much work to do on the Rebuild. 

Post edited by Kumapon on
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 7,857
    When will they have a NA Beta?