Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Magic System Reworked from the Ground Up - DarkFall: New Dawn - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited August 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageMagic System Reworked from the Ground Up - DarkFall: New Dawn - MMORPG.com

DarkFall: New Dawn News - The latest Darkfall: New Dawn patch is a doozy with a complete overhaul of the magic system. According to the developer post, "we have reworked nearly everything about the magic system to have the secondary effects of spells also scale with the magnitude".

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• GinazGinaz Member RarePosts: 2,470
    When are people going to realize that Darkfall, in any form, will always fail?
    Papasmerv

Is a man not entitled to the herp of his derp?

Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things.

• HytekHytek Member UncommonPosts: 153

This should be going f2p pretty soon.

Seeing it's not even released yet, well, that is a pretty mute statement :)
    LahuzerSaxx0n

I have found in my lifetime, that the beauty of hating stupid people is, that it crosses all racial boundaries.

• SomethingUnusualSomethingUnusual Member UncommonPosts: 546
    At least they are making effort to actually fix what is wrong with everything. Jumping straight to release for the money grab always ends painfully.

There's a special place in my heart for darkfall. Mostly social experiences however. The game play and mechanics are broken beyond belief in that original game they acquired... The veterans that thrived on broken mechanics will still fight tooth and nail -- I'm glad Ub3r isn't paying them much mind like BPG did with their version. Fix game first, it's way too broken.
    MaejohlPapasmerv[Deleted User]
  • blamo2000blamo2000 Member RarePosts: 1,130
    This version of DF looks pretty amazing and seems to address almost all the issues I had with DF or any crafting/pvp game and how boring they are to people who don't like crafting or only having something fun to do once in a great while.