Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Been playing GW2 on and off since launch

MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,324
edited August 2017 in Guild Wars 2
One thing that really strikes me with this game is that sometimes It's really easy and other things are extremely hard and sometimes  annoying.
Don't get me wrong I don't like being handheld I like exploring finding different paths to find things, I refuse to go on youtube to find a easy help.
So I thought, damn the devs really made something not like other MMOs just as they sead, well yes you can hate Heart of Thorns, I do with a vengeance but that's besides the point  I can't let go of the feeling they really did things out of the box, they made a game that YOU have to think for yourself (at some part totally insane) but still they crafted  a great gameworld.

I really hope next X-pack will be the same kind of stuff, plenty of hidden things, great story and paths you have to discover yourself and for love of god no more jungle labyrinth bonanza, I don't have much more hair left on my head and my throat are soar.

Comments

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    I am with you, for the past five years GW2 has been my go to and return game ..  i allways keep returning and finding enough to enjoy
    Laedermasken

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    i dont like fluff progression ( achievments) and i also dont like that there is no good pvp. The skilleffects and the combat in combination makes me wanna puke.
  • klash2defklash2def Member EpicPosts: 1,949
    I wish I could get into this game.  Have tried it a few times, but it just never hooks me.
    same
    "Beliefs don't change facts. Facts, if you're reasonable, should change your beliefs."

"The Society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools."

Currently: Games Audio Engineer, you didn't hear what I heard, you heard what I wanted you to hear. 

• grimalgrimal Member UncommonPosts: 2,935
    I've come back to the game for PoF and doing some HoT before it.  I really love the direction the game has taken. The new builds and masteries have been great.  It's now become my go to MMO.
  • laxielaxie Member RarePosts: 1,118
    It's also been my go-to game for the past few years.

The progression is a bit unusual, but that also comes with a nice byproduct of not having many barriers to content. If you join a new guild or make new friends, you're always more or less able to do meaningful content together.