Anyone know anything about the founders packs?

Panther2103Panther2103 Edmonds, WAMember RarePosts: 3,463
So I remember buying the epic founders pack, my account is flagged for having that specific founders pack. I thought on launch we would get premium time on the account, but my account isn't flagged for any form of premium time or items as far as I can tell. Is there something I have to do? Or did you only get the premium time during the beta? That would kind of suck.

Comments

• forcelimaforcelima Atlanta, GAMember UncommonPosts: 196
    Go to your in-game mail. It will tell you to claim your things.

Pre-release:
    -"Trion is the best publisher XL could have found for AA"
    -"AA will be different in the west, Trion won't mess it up"
    -"Trion's ArcheAge"
    -"Trion will make their own decision according to what's best for AA on the western market"
    -"Trion has total control, it will literally be a different game over here"

Post-release:
    "People have to learn that it's not Trion's game and that there is little they can do".

-Volgore

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Anderson, InMember RarePosts: 3,140
    You should have 90 days premium ox cart some clothes horse. When you log in all these should be on your main charcter in the mail system.
    " Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Edmonds, WAMember RarePosts: 3,463
    Oh sick okay, I was just worried because I didn't see anything on the website. Currently waiting in a 5k person queue to log in. 
  • KyleranKyleran Paradise City, FLMember LegendaryPosts: 26,273
    Oh sick okay, I was just worried because I didn't see anything on the website. Currently waiting in a 5k person queue to log in. 
    Queues are still pretty deep then? What time was this. 

On hiatus from EVE Online since Dec 2016 - Screw off-grid PVE boosting changes

In my day MMORPG's were so hard we fought our way through dungeons in the snow, uphill both ways.

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™
    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Kyleran said:
    It was like 7:00 pm EST or somewhere around there. Then like an hour later the server restarted.
  • SedrynTyrosSedrynTyros USMember EpicPosts: 1,812
    Kyleran said:
    The game has the same issues now as it did on launch day (July 19th).  I've noticed zero improvement so far.  Most of the time, the game the is playable, but there are still regular server issues (more than once daily).
    Kyleran said:
    The game has the same issues now as it did on launch day (July 19th).  I've noticed zero improvement so far.  Most of the time, the game the is playable, but there are still regular server issues (more than once daily).
    The only major issue I've been encountering is loading between zones my game tends to hold up at a black screen. This might be because I'm on a Mac right now, but for a while it was perfectly fine then after the restart that started happening.