Closed Beta Begins - Check Out this New Trailer - Escape from Tarkov Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 1,715
edited July 28 in Videos Discussion

imageClosed Beta Begins - Check Out this New Trailer - Escape from Tarkov Videos - MMORPG.com

The Escape from Tarkov closed beta has officially kicked off. Anyone who purchased a Founders' Pack now can access the game to try out the latest version, complete with new maps and retooled features. To celebrate today's big day, Battlestate has released a brand new trailer.

Read the full story here

Comments

• RPGMASTERGAMERRPGMASTERGAMER montreal, QCMember UncommonPosts: 499
    im more interested to do a study with someone who have buy a founder pack than play this game

if you have buy into this one plz reply :)
    xDarkjoyhealbootValsileiPaulieGXarko
  • StoneRosesStoneRoses Seattle, WAMember UncommonPosts: 1,478
    I miss shooters! Aimjunkie has ruined it for everyone. Wallhacks and aimbots so easily accessible now.
    DEXA88
    Real Fans of Chess don't get bored!
    Real Fans of Soccer don’t get bored!
    Real Fans of Baseball don’t get bored!
    Real Fans of MMORPGs don’t get bored!
    What's your excuse?
  • XodicXodic RealityMember RarePosts: 708
    edited July 29
    I have been playing this for months now. It's still missing several core features and over half the planned content, not to mention bugs and network performance issues that will hinder any testing of new implementations until they're fixed.

Yet they insist on entering beta... it's a word that means absolutely nothing to them, so it shouldn't mean anything to you either.

edit; I forgot to say that despite all of that... this train wreck of a game is still quite incredible.

Post edited by Xodic on
    StoneRosesBillMurphy
  • DEXA88DEXA88 VarnaMember UncommonPosts: 65
    There need to be severe penalties for cheating. It should be considered a crime.
  • HefaistosHefaistos BucharestMember UncommonPosts: 274

I miss shooters! Aimjunkie has ruined it for everyone. Wallhacks and aimbots so easily accessible now.

you just promoted them. i had no idea what it is until i right click that word and google it.

Thanks! wp sir wp
  • winghaven1winghaven1 HafnarfjörðurMember RarePosts: 594

Lol nice advertisement
  • StoneRosesStoneRoses Seattle, WAMember UncommonPosts: 1,478

Lol nice advertisement
    Hefaistos said:

you just promoted them. i had no idea what it is until i right click that word and google it.

Thanks! wp sir wp

It's an epidemic and it's only getting worse. Last shooter I played was APB Reloaded. 
    The whole game goes from skill to a simple clicking exercise.
    Real Fans of Chess don't get bored!
    Real Fans of Soccer don’t get bored!
    Real Fans of Baseball don’t get bored!
    Real Fans of MMORPGs don’t get bored!
    What's your excuse?
  • epoqepoq Richmond, VAMember UncommonPosts: 361
    hacks are why it's impossible to take any survival fps game seriously. and it will likely always be this way, unfortunately. hence why i stick to single player for FPS games.
  • Betasigma1Betasigma1 Member CommonPosts: 3
    I hope open beta start soon as well.
    And hacks thing are being gone, there is thousands of players already banned.