Upcoming Dark and Light Patch--What to Expect ( PATCH IS NOW LIVE, 3.4GB)

DragnelusDragnelus UtrechtMember RarePosts: 2,050
edited July 29 in Dark and Light

Greetings Adventurers! The next patch is a big one - it’s focused mostly on quality-of-life improvements and bug fixes, but there are a few cool new items and features included as well. Check it out:

http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791456725901/announcements/detail/1447197096913540784

Post edited by Dragnelus on
MikehathunderC

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 7,856

Nice, keep the patches coming.

• TokkenTokken Portland, ORMember UncommonPosts: 1,573
    Better late then never, keepem coming!
    Warriors are like steel, when you lose your temper you lose your worth.
  • DragnelusDragnelus UtrechtMember RarePosts: 2,050
    Downloading it atm! 3.4GB

• PhryPhry OxfordshireMember EpicPosts: 9,025
    Do they intend to raise the server cap from 70 players ? seems to be one of the biggest hurdles they currently face tbh. :/
  • xyzercrimexyzercrime Bogor, West JavaMember RarePosts: 862
    Phry said:
    Do they intend to raise the server cap from 70 players ? seems to be one of the biggest hurdles they currently face tbh. :/
    I don't think people who enjoy survival genre see this as a hurdle, in fact server limitation is kind of minimalizes a lot of grieving that exist in PvP game.

When you don't want the truth, you will make up your own truth.
  • doodeskaderdoodeskader NieuwegeinMember UncommonPosts: 32
    edited July 29
    The game looks a little better now ,but my  fps was 40+ on high before the patch. I have 20 to 25 fps now on low or medium or high . On epic i get   15 fps. Fps is    50%  less now. 
    Post edited by doodeskader on
  • kitaradkitarad RomeMember EpicPosts: 3,730
    I think too many people with limited resources will cause too much frustration it has to be challenging not frustrating to the point where you quit out of anger. It's better that they manage the game with fewer people and give everyone that is playing a better experience rather than trying to cram more people in and make everyone else's game suffer as a result.

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 7,856
    Downloading patch now. :)

• PhryPhry OxfordshireMember EpicPosts: 9,025
    Phry said:
    I don't think people who enjoy survival genre see this as a hurdle, in fact server limitation is kind of minimalizes a lot of grieving that exist in PvP game.
    its a 3 faction pvp game, by having such a low player cap, without a faction number cap, it means servers can be dominated by a single faction simply because of numbers, if they are going to keep server player caps so low, then they need to cap faction numbers too, its just open to abuse otherwise.

xyzercrimeAlbatroes
    WE are doing this right now!

Tsiya

• xyzercrimexyzercrime Bogor, West JavaMember RarePosts: 862
    edited July 29
    Phry said:
    Phry said:
    its a 3 faction pvp game, by having such a low player cap, without a faction number cap, it means servers can be dominated by a single faction simply because of numbers, if they are going to keep server player caps so low, then they need to cap faction numbers too, its just open to abuse otherwise.

I agree then, they need to somehow balance population of every faction.

However, small cap of players doesn't make the game any less fun IMO (depends on user's specific use case).
    Post edited by xyzercrime on

When you don't want the truth, you will make up your own truth.
    You can get loot dropped from creatures btw

thunderC

• StoneRosesStoneRoses Seattle, WAMember UncommonPosts: 1,478
    So-wa... is melee pretty useless?
    Real Fans of Chess don't get bored!
    Real Fans of Soccer don’t get bored!
    Real Fans of Baseball don’t get bored!
    Real Fans of MMORPGs don’t get bored!
    What's your excuse?
    thunderC

• thunderCthunderC miami flMember UncommonPosts: 877
    Dragnelus said:
    awesome
    thunderC said:
    Dragnelus said:
    awesome
    Thnx we also crafted a summon stone, to put his soul in it incase he dies. Reviving cost around 500 meat and hide.
    thunderC