banned

124»

Comments

• SatanikzSatanikz Member CommonPosts: 20
    I am happy they have banned gold sellers, but why have they only banned 100 bots? They have banned 2800+ gold sellers or players associated with gold sellers, but only 100 bots? I have reported over 100 bots personally. Their priorities are all wrong, the bots will kill the game... All of the lower tier resources are essentially worthless due to the mass botting and it seems to me they have banned so few just for show. 
    Kyleran
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson USAMember EpicPosts: 2,237
    Wow, still trying to convince yourself that you're over albion huh?  It's adorable how you pretend to be 3 different accounts on the same thread.  You did the same thing before sending me private messages threatening me for calling you out on your stupidity. 

Seriously, mmorpg.com staff.  Why isn't this idiot banned here yet?  The multiply accounts alone should ban his account.  His cognitive dissonance is lowering the IQ of every genuine poster on this site.  Maybe its time for a permaban?
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member RarePosts: 2,287
    Wow, still trying to convince yourself that you're over albion huh?  It's adorable how you pretend to be 3 different accounts on the same thread.  You did the same thing before sending me private messages threatening me for calling you out on your stupidity. 

Seriously, mmorpg.com staff.  Why isn't this idiot banned here yet?  The multiply accounts alone should ban his account.  His cognitive dissonance is lowering the IQ of every genuine poster on this site.  Maybe its time for a permaban?
    Nah the OP isn't me here I really don't give 2 cents anymore, although it would be great if the company was in the U.S so I could take legal action to gain access to a product that was never delivered because the company accused of RMT purchases during the beta then clearly told people they don't have to prove it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/albiononline/comments/6rnxwq/banned_for_using_3rd_party_transactions/

Not only did it happen to myself, but it happened to the other poster here, and another person on reddit who accepted in game currency without paying "Real Money" to my knowledge you have to pay Real Money for it to be illegal so accepting currency from a gold seller without knowledge, or if someone else purchased gold and had it delivered to someone else then it would be legal to accept it, not saying I ever would because I hate gold sellers but besides the point.

The company has finally started to take actions to prevent the fraud happening on their game such as restricting gold purchases to a certain rank, but the damage to the economy the cheating guilds who did cheat, and the damage has already been done as the company took no actions at launch to prevent the cheating they admitted to me that they knew Fraud was taking place during beta, so why not disable gold transactions at launch and put in the restrictions to prevent RMT / Gold Sellers from committing fraud in the first place.

Nothing is 100% effective but they could have done more at launch as a company and they accuse anyone who had a transaction or transactions with any gold seller of RMT even if its just a single day or time that it happened that needs to stop I like the way "EVE Handles RMT" on first time events they remove gold or isk and make you pay it back on first time offenses that gold comes from an illicit party involved.
  • KyleranKyleran Paradise City, FLMember LegendaryPosts: 26,269
    Gah...you said the "candymans" name 3 times and he reappeared again.
    :)
    Nyctelios

On hiatus from EVE Online since Dec 2016 - Screw off-grid PVE boosting changes

In my day MMORPG's were so hard we fought our way through dungeons in the snow, uphill both ways.

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™
    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• KonfessKonfess Dallas, TXMember RarePosts: 1,583
    Renoaku said:
    Konfess said:
    "Face. I, as a user of your services, would like to get acquainted with the evidentiary basis of the violation of the user agreement under item 4.5.1"

Why do companies with hold this "evidence" from the accused violators?  Because this is the very information violators need so they don't get caught. 

Every time a new anti-ID hacking scheme is put in place we see post talking about privacy violation.  But the only privacy being violated is that of account hackers.

Multi Factor Authentication, is vital.
    [edited]

The problem begins when Legitimate customers start to get banned because of account hacking, and not unbanned as well as forbidden to create new accounts under the user agreement.

The other problem is accusing people of buying gold without being able to fully back it up, this company assumes you bought gold because someone gave you gold, I was reading the Albion Online forums a user who got banned, admit they commit fraud, or bought illegal currency and started handing it to a bunch of players freely accepting it.

As for MFA, back when I palyed Albion before anything happened when my IP changed, and my PC Hardware changed I was not required to use MFA or confirm my email that it was actually me logging into the game, don't know why, I know on my mobile device it asked but not on my PC.
    And posts like yours is the very reason for the problem you are complaining about.  Now I'm not going to explain how or why.  Just know that it is, and stop doing it.

Pardon any spelling errors
    Konfess your cyns and some maybe forgiven
    Boy: Why can't I talk to Him?
    Mom: We don't talk to Priests.
    As if it could exist, without being payed for.
    F2P means you get what you paid for. Pay nothing, get nothing.
    Even telemarketers wouldn't think that.

• moguy1moguy1 boca ratan, CTMember UncommonPosts: 97
    I just have to say its amazing at the amount of people that replied to this post ( including me). Guess a lot of people listen to street hustle and buy into it a lot.