Shooters with healer/support?

2»

Comments

• rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,838
    Planetside 2 would be your best, and probably most rewarding, bet.

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor

• HandsomeHussHandsomeHuss Toronto, ONMember UncommonPosts: 100
    Going to add Killing Floor 2. Its a co-op game with zombies - kind of like Left 4 Dead but with actual FPS mechanics. Different classes, one of which is Medic, who's rifle also shoots healing darts at teammates. SOME RPG elements/progression as you level up each class and get bonuses to their stats/perks. Super fun to play, but gets repetitive fairly quick IMO. Worth a look if youre looking for a coop FPS with healing.
  • netglennetglen torrance, CAMember UncommonPosts: 114
    Planetside 2. The Medics in that game have some of the best infantry weapons in the game.
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member RarePosts: 2,199
    dreamer05 said:
    I've never been huge on FPS games. However, I have had some fun here and there with shooters that have some type of healer or support class. Are there any major online shooting games that have healer and/or support classes out there? Not talking about Overwatch or Paladins, but major FPS games with huge followings. Thanks!
    Americas Army if you count the ability to revive your team-mates and a realism based game?
  • GorweGorwe Ald'RuhnMember RarePosts: 3,885
    edited August 9
    dreamer05 said:
    I've never been huge on FPS games. However, I have had some fun here and there with shooters that have some type of healer or support class. Are there any major online shooting games that have healer and/or support classes out there? Not talking about Overwatch or Paladins, but major FPS games with huge followings. Thanks!
    Battlefield or Wolfenstein. Hell, Wolf has even the ammo guy! lol edit: Also, the Eternal Crusade(a rather nice if totally mismanaged and resultantly dying 40k game)
    Post edited by Gorwe on