Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Former Telltale Vet Harrison G. Pink to Head Up Diablo Team - Diablo 3 - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageFormer Telltale Vet Harrison G. Pink to Head Up Diablo Team - Diablo 3 - MMORPG.com

Diablo 3 News - Blizzard has hired former Telltale developer Harrison G. Pink to head up the Diablo team going forward. Pink had worked with Telltale on its Walking Dead series and Tales from the Borderlands. More recently, he had been part of Hangar 13 Games working on Mafia 3 and the Stones Unturned DLC.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    This can only mean good things for the series. I'm betting expansion, if not full on D4.
    RufusUOalivenAzaron_Nightblade

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• RufusUORufusUO Member UncommonPosts: 37
    I was so excited when D3 first released and it's about all I played for 3-4 months. Since then, I came and went during S2, S5, and S9. S9 was my most time-consuming (I was working from home and had very little to do). In S9, I managed to get into the top100 for Wizard leaderboard and even made some nice YT vids of my GR runs.

With that said, it's very easy to burn out on (at least for me). That's why I kept coming/going. It's hard to articulate why, but whatever they come up with next, I hope it doesn't feel that way. I want to be captivated again like the old days of D2! Even with the release of the Necromancer in D3, I haven't really felt compelled to buy the expansion and play again (though, this may also be due to how busy life has been lately).

All in all, we can only hope this is good news!
    SBFordIceAge
  • XophXoph Member UncommonPosts: 176
    edited July 2017
    Only thing Diablo I'm interested in is Diablo 2 Remaster. Blizzard showed with Diablo 3 that they don't have a damn clue what they're doing or what made Diablo great in the first place. I played Diablo and Diablo 2 to unhealthy levels when I was in middle and high school. I would skip school just to play Diablo 2. I love that game 100%, I was absolutely addicted. I can never forgive them for the greatest disappointment in PC gaming history. We waited over 10 years for Diablo 3 and it turned out to be such a joke. Thank god for Chris Wilson and GGG for PoE, they made a decent ARPG.
    Alomar
  • OyjordOyjord Member UncommonPosts: 568
    Diablo 4? Yes, please!

World of Diablocraft?! YES, PLEASE!

Diablo 3 xpac? No, thank you.
    Alomar