Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So it begins.....

Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,056
Make MMORPG's Great Again!
[Deleted User]Renoaku

Comments

• forcelimaforcelima Member UncommonPosts: 232
    That all I'm 7000 at 1h 55m
    [Deleted User]
  • AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    It launched?!. . Man. . I could have been waiting in queue :)  Will give it a shot soon after it settles down.
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,056
    forcelima said:
    That all I'm 7000 at 1h 55m

Dude....this was at 7:21am PST lol. I expect it will only get worse.
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    My guess is they are heavily throttling to keep the starter zones from flooding.
    Octagon7711[Deleted User]MrMelGibsonMarcus-GdemamiConstantineMerus

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    As bad as queues are, it's a good sign that so many players are giving it a shot. And it isn't F2P, so it's not people just looking to get some free entertainment. Hopefully it has longevity.
    MrMelGibsonPhaserlightConstantineMerus[Deleted User]
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,885
    Yes queues are a good sign.
    MrMelGibson

What would be interesting to know is how is the performance for those who got in?

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

So things are not really going very well.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    edited July 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

All the Euros are in bed, DAOC freeshard goes pretty quiet about now as well.

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    I got in again after a 30 minute wait. I am in an area with around 400 other people. It is laggy but once you leave the area (town) it seems fine. I started our guild. "Kings Never Die" we are not based out of anywhere yet as I have not placed out guild island. You can create a guild from anywhere now. =)
    But we do die. You commoners never understood my kind :(
    [Deleted User]
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung