Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not interested in the current pay model.

13»

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985
    jahlon said:
    Ponzini said:
    Scot said:
    Well you don't have to be a backer and the only fair MMO payment model is subscription. Usually a MMO would come with the first months sub.
    You wont have to buy this game. You just start paying for a subscription and you are good to go.
    Even better... I have enough money from "suckers" using referral code that I could play for a very very long time without paying :)

But... I would actually rather have Steven cut me a check and deposit the cash in my bank!

Or, the "suckers" who find out that is your mindset can just create a new account and you get nothing.   
    Not sure if you understand how it works. They already bought accounts that are linked for all eternity to me.   There is no escape unless they want to throw away their accounts.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018