Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Launch Day & Beyond - Our Exclusive Interview with Stefan Wiezorek - Albion Online Interviews

Comments

• BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    @Renoaku

Why don't you write in this thread what you just wrote to me in a private message?
    MrMelGibsonRenoakuForumOverlord900129KyleranJamesGoblinMitaraVerenath
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    BruceYee said:
    @Renoaku

Why don't you write in this thread what you just wrote to me in a private message?
    Did he send you walls of text in private message?  He did that to me a couple weeks ago when I called him out in a different thread.  
    ForumOverlord900129KyleranJamesGoblinMitara
    When will this be available on android?  I don't see it on the google play store yet.  Is that on the 19th or a later date?

• volttvoltt Member UncommonPosts: 432

When will this be available on android?  I don't see it on the google play store yet.  Is that on the 19th or a later date?

its not on the store you download it from there site
    MrMelGibson
  • rertezrertez Member UncommonPosts: 230

You can download and install the Android apk file from the official website.
    MrMelGibson
    voltt said:

its not on the store you download it from there site
    Thank you.

rertez said:

You can download and install the Android apk file from the official website.
    Thank you.
  • TekmonTekmon Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Truly an awesome game. If you loved early UO, then there is a great chance you'll love this game.
  • ForumOverlord900129ForumOverlord900129 Member CommonPosts: 5
    I was looking at buy this game a few month ago, but after seeing what this game does to some of it customers I don't feel like I should invest the time or funds.

I find it disturbing that the company openly admit in their EULA, that they will ban for basically trade users what they define as a large amount of in game resources or money for nothing in return, they assume a person is guilty before innocent, not the type of game I am looking for, but I will keep an eye out.
    Mitara
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Renoaku said:
    So what I would love to know is who is actually running this company, what I consider from personal experience a company of liars whom of which banned my account during the last beta for life and say I purchased currency with Real Money, without evidence, there is no doubt about a rule broken, but I question the integrity of this company and who is really running it when every time I try to login it says banned for 3rd party gold purchase, but they refuse to answer the question in the mail with actual proof.

So I really question the integrity of this company as being the first MMO from Germany I have ever backed for 4 years and never had any previous infractions on the account.

Speaking of Integrity I also don't understand what they mean about exploits, if a person is intentionally abusing a bug or exploit it has to be fixed immediately, for example boss glitching as no doubt there might be one or two if a user finds an exploit and is abused action needs to be taken because resources are a key part in this game when it comes to crafting and stuff. I also love how whoever this "Stefan Wiezorek" person is says without their founders it wouldn't be possible, but in within the game rules, they can't even make them easy to understand for its customers, and founders such as myself, they have made a few changes making it easier to understand but in general they needed to do what Rune Scape did with their rules and make it easier to understand there. https://runescape.com/game-guide/rules
    Suddenly, your crusade against anti-cheat software makes sense.
    ConstantineMerusKumaponKyleranAvarixMitara
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    Iselin said:
    Renoaku said:
    So what I would love to know is who is actually running this company, what I consider from personal experience a company of liars whom of which banned my account during the last beta for life and say I purchased currency with Real Money, without evidence, there is no doubt about a rule broken, but I question the integrity of this company and who is really running it when every time I try to login it says banned for 3rd party gold purchase, but they refuse to answer the question in the mail with actual proof.

So I really question the integrity of this company as being the first MMO from Germany I have ever backed for 4 years and never had any previous infractions on the account.

Speaking of Integrity I also don't understand what they mean about exploits, if a person is intentionally abusing a bug or exploit it has to be fixed immediately, for example boss glitching as no doubt there might be one or two if a user finds an exploit and is abused action needs to be taken because resources are a key part in this game when it comes to crafting and stuff. I also love how whoever this "Stefan Wiezorek" person is says without their founders it wouldn't be possible, but in within the game rules, they can't even make them easy to understand for its customers, and founders such as myself, they have made a few changes making it easier to understand but in general they needed to do what Rune Scape did with their rules and make it easier to understand there. https://runescape.com/game-guide/rules
    Suddenly, your crusade against anti-cheat software makes sense.
    I don't mind Anti-Cheat software just so your aware, anti-cheat software is perfectly fine.

The issue is "Intrusive Anti Cheat" which install without giving consent or asking permission first, that is my issue, cheating in an online game regardless of any Anti-Cheat is very easy, but cheating is not something I will ever support, and sure a few trolls will argue that trading across two games was cheating, and yes it went against some rules I wasn't aware of, but it was beta, and imo they should have forgiven it after beta and give everyone a chance to be legal and give people a final chance to play legally especially in situations like mine where no real money was involved.

As much as I have always hated cheaters, I also value my privacy, so I don't let unkown services which did not ask my permission run on my computer and sadly this includes two popular cheats from korea, Battleye, Easy anti Cheat, even Punk Buster are just fine I use them because they ask my permission before they install.
    ExcessionKyleran
  • itsoveritsover Member UncommonPosts: 353
    edited July 2017
    Best game ever made in a long time . I bought the legendary founder pack an hours before it over . Best move I ever did on mmo .
    BruceYeeMitarapostlarval

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    edited July 2017
    Nyctelios said:
    Well, @MrMelGibson he is just showing you what he got. Jokes aside, if that's the case, you should contact a mod here. This is disturbing.

I lost all interest on this game after they dragged it over and over and built the actual payment model. 

Call me old fashion but I don't like playing a game in which someone has an advantage over you because said person is injecting more money than you on it. I don't care the media the game is on, I find the concept laughable on board games and I find it laughable in any other form.
    Well yeah this is part of the problem with Albion as a game if you can afford 3 premium characters you have a huge advantage over the economy and over others in general this is something I was doing before everything went south, I basically setup 3 characters so I had 3 almost max private islands, and then I put farms on one and horses on the  a couple of farms which basically means that by the time I would end up feeding and harvesting everything I would end up being out of energy which boosts the skills and nutrition for example when feeding the horse or yield when harvesting.

The problem is even with 3 characters premium you still need at least another account with additional 3+ Characters in order to manage 3 islands on a single account, but those who spend the $50-$100 a month to do this have a huge advantage because you no longer need to depend on other to breed mounts for you and stuff so pretty much for $50 or more a month you get unlimited mounts and stuff.

In the end the game becomes like Arche Age, not as bad but to the point where having multiple accounts and characters does give you a huge advantage, and the game allows / permits it under certain conditions from what I read.

And of course the harvesting yield +50% bonus is always nice, personally its not something I really complained about much because I was once also addicted to game of war and I regret putting over $500 into that game only for them to keep releasing new stuff, I know it was my own stupidity but I learned from that one.

As for that other stuff, I am not even going to get involved with it let the mod handle it, although speaking in general I will say that someone disclosing private messages, or calling people out directly for something is just a good way to stir up drama, and whenever I get a PM that I take personally or offensive, I just click the block button and say out of sight, out of mind.
    RealizerExcessionMitara
  • BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    edited July 2017

BruceYee said:

@Renoaku

Did he send you walls of text in private message?  He did that to me a couple weeks ago when I called him out in a different thread.  

This is the original message he sent me as Renoaku

"Because even even they remove anything from this site they will likely just issue a warning being I don't get them very often and even if an account gets a life ban its easy to make new accounts here due to little to no security so unlikely and besides I have been gaming for 17 years and never seen a dictatorship company and a lying company like SBI in my entire 17 years of gaming + never been screwed over by them so anyone asking, or any threads dedicated to Albion online I am hitting them up online, unless they are specific related topics for thread discussion such as specific questions, or game-play specific related things...

As for Kritika I don't hit up every game I don't like or Hate I can name many games I don't like but at least with Kritika I never played it and never got banned because they aren't dictators over there I argued about it many idiots wan't to argue back because of little no no experience I read it all, but I don't throw out insults at them people deserve to not have their privacy invaded.

AS for Albion again its a German Company, no wonder its a dictatorship they censor everything and lie through their teeth, I will do everything in my power to put them into the ground unless they refund my money or give access to my account back.

They are more than welcome to sue me across country if they wish.

image: http://images.mmorpg.com/images/avatars/588763_2rnhr2o.jpg
    Renoaku
    Renoaku 7:01PM
    Oh and technically its not topic hijacking if its in a general thread not related to a specific issue, subject or topic...

And free speech only applies to Government so they can censor here too if they like but this site generally doesn't do this.

Renoaku
    Renoaku 7:03PM
    And opinion on a ban? I think I have posted enough evidence to prove my point no point in arguing on here anymore lol...

What has SBI said to prove their ban other than a log saying im delivery nothing"

This is what he sent me as ForumOverlord900129

"Its okay young kid, I know your just a forum troll, I just ask you please go look up something fun on the internet about history, go look up about all them poor Native Americans that were slaughtered during the Indian wars or something useful, then come back to these forums and post something interesting instead of helping to troll people who did nothing wrong and lost their hard earned money.

http://textfiles.com/

Knowledge is power so please increase your knowledge in real life watching your skill points increase by 0.1 means nothing"

It's hard to believe writing all that shit and then creating a second account to write even more shit isn't a bannable offense.
    ExcessionKyleranLahuzerMrMelGibson
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    edited July 2017
    Torval said:
    Do they plan on putting the game on the iOS app and Google Play stores? Because downloading APKs for a professional project is kind of messed up. Step up to the plate and do it right.

Odd, editor deleted my reply.

I'm waiting on the iOS version which I think they had to hold up on until it could be released thru the store.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• SnowalkerSnowalker Member UncommonPosts: 15
    The game is great . I love it . . Its not one of those that forces you to gather or craft or whatever  if you only want to fight . Or to fight if all you want is to be a crafter .. etc 

You can be anything you want to be .
    It has the same principle as EVE "  Don't fly what you can't afford to lose "  
    And yes its not " im maxed and have everything in the first month"  type of game.
    And you dont have to be maxed to  be good 
    This is a snapshot of  prices i took a month ago or so :

T4 h mace > 75 dps >5k gold
    T5 h mace > 84 dps > 30k gold
    T6 h mace > 91 dps > 60k gold
    T7 h mace > 98 dps > 100k gold
    T8 h mace > 106 dps > 450k gold

As you can see the T6 .. which  you can get the skill to equip in less than a month.... and its cheap  .. its only 15 dps worse than end game T8 .

So my advice would be : give it a try for yourself .. its only $30  ( the premium status you can buy very very cheap in game for in game money ) .... it has the potential to surprise you .. as it happened to me .

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Torval said:
    Do they plan on putting the game on the iOS app and Google Play stores? Because downloading APKs for a professional project is kind of messed up. Step up to the plate and do it right.
    They said on the forums it will be months before iOS version will be available. https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/57101-IOS-Release/?postID=562070#post562070
    [Deleted User]
  • SataySauceSataySauce Member UncommonPosts: 4
    cheers guys, I logged on too early and needed to kill time as I'm waiting for the live servers for my level to come online and reading all this killed enough time.
  • Psychos1sPsychos1s Member UncommonPosts: 191

Quality game if you like this sort of thing, played the first beta extensively and have been waiting ever since for it to launch, devs have added all sorts of new things so i'm back to learning the ropes again which imo is a good thing.
  • PeskyPesky Member UncommonPosts: 157

SlyLoK said:

I would be all over this game if it had a pve server. I have played UO on and off for many years because of Trammel

I totally agree. It has some wonderful PvE features, but I can't help feeling that it's all just bait to draw the carebears in so that we can provide 'killable' content for the PKers.

I'm a big ol' carebear, so I'll be giving this game a miss. But I'm curious to see if a full loot, PvP game will survive in today's market.

Still, I wish them well, but I have my doubts.
    BruceYee said:

BruceYee said:

@Renoaku

"Because even even they remove anything from this site they will likely just issue a warning being I don't get them very often and even if an account gets a life ban its easy to make new accounts here due to little to no security so unlikely and besides I have been gaming for 17 years and never seen a dictatorship company and a lying company like SBI in my entire 17 years of gaming + never been screwed over by them so anyone asking, or any threads dedicated to Albion online I am hitting them up online, unless they are specific related topics for thread discussion such as specific questions, or game-play specific related things...

As for Kritika I don't hit up every game I don't like or Hate I can name many games I don't like but at least with Kritika I never played it and never got banned because they aren't dictators over there I argued about it many idiots wan't to argue back because of little no no experience I read it all, but I don't throw out insults at them people deserve to not have their privacy invaded.

AS for Albion again its a German Company, no wonder its a dictatorship they censor everything and lie through their teeth, I will do everything in my power to put them into the ground unless they refund my money or give access to my account back.

Renoaku
    Oh and technically its not topic hijacking if its in a general thread not related to a specific issue, subject or topic...

And free speech only applies to Government so they can censor here too if they like but this site generally doesn't do this.

Renoaku
    And opinion on a ban? I think I have posted enough evidence to prove my point no point in arguing on here anymore lol...

What has SBI said to prove their ban other than a log saying im delivery nothing"

"Its okay young kid, I know your just a forum troll, I just ask you please go look up something fun on the internet about history, go look up about all them poor Native Americans that were slaughtered during the Indian wars or something useful, then come back to these forums and post something interesting instead of helping to troll people who did nothing wrong and lost their hard earned money.

Knowledge is power so please increase your knowledge in real life watching your skill points increase by 0.1 means nothing"

It's hard to believe writing all that shit and then creating a second account to write even more shit isn't a bannable offense.
    This guy has way too much time on his hands.  
    BruceYeeMitaraforcelima
  • ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Torval said:
    Forgrimm said:
    Torval said:
    They said on the forums it will be months before iOS version will be available. https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/57101-IOS-Release/?postID=562070#post562070
    Yeah, and they have an APK you can sideload right now. That's cool and all and it's not the end of the world, but being mobile was a key advertised feature. They should launch their clients at the same time.
    I was surprised myself. I thought it was going to be available on all platforms at launch.
    MrMelGibsonKyleran[Deleted User]
  • StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,779
    BruceYee said:

BruceYee said:

@Renoaku

Renoaku

Renoaku

This guy has way too much time on his hands.  
    A true Keyboard Commando! He's probably here to meet chics.
    Image result for keyboard commando
    MrMelGibsonpostlarval
    MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    If you want to play a 2nd rate game, this one is it.  They dumbed it down a lot so it is playable on mobile.  I tried several times to like it, but everytime it just reinforced how boring it is.  Lackluster gameplay, crazy system design, it has just a long list of questionable design choices.

You might enjoy it for a bit, but do not expect much long term gameplay from it, it just does not give you any reason to continue to play it.
  • postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003
    Ozmodan said:
    If you want to play a 2nd rate game, this one is it.  They dumbed it down a lot so it is playable on mobile.  I tried several times to like it, but everytime it just reinforced how boring it is.  Lackluster gameplay, crazy system design, it has just a long list of questionable design choices.

You might enjoy it for a bit, but do not expect much long term gameplay from it, it just does not give you any reason to continue to play it.
    Such as?

• MitaraMitara Member UncommonPosts: 755
    That guy, Renoaku, totally guilty. Nobody can go on and on and on and on without being guilty...

*await PM*
    MrMelGibson